Toxicity bad

>toxicity bad
but why? isn't toxicity and banter a natural and integral part of online gaming? why are we treating it like a scourge plague that must be erased?
to quote sundowner: "war is just part of who we are, why fight it?"

Attached: lol.jpg (750x420, 41.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBpcSEdcRc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because autistically screaming NIGGER or going on and on and on about how you are the only redeemable person on the team are never interesting or as funny as you think it is.

Most people are simple.
>get triggered by certain words written or spoken
>demand blockage of trigger
Instead of meditating on subject and slowly but surely work on stop being such a bitch.

the only thing that should be considered toxic is joining a game only to immediately throw

being mean is boring, you guys

>Get banned for asking team to switch up our team tactics which aren't working. Because that is apparently "toxic"
>"LOL CAN'T YOU JUST NOT SPAM NIGGER XD"

just mute them
faggot

There is banter, and then there is spamming and just being a generally unfunny asshole that makes the entire experience annoying for everyone.
Even worse when the person who fucked up and did something stupid starts doing it.

Your thread is shit drink bleach tard.

There is absolutely 0 chance that you got banned simply for "asking team to switch up our team tactics".
Everytime someone says something like this, they were doing a lot more than that but don't even have the balls to admit that they were being cunts because they didn't get their way.

Yeah, but internet past 2008 is full of darkies and women, so we can't have fun things anymore.

>you cant discuss videogames on the videogames board chud, you can only discuss elden ring and lolis
drink gasoline.

There is no banter.
You can say "you are not very good at this game" and will still be banned for toxicity and labeled a rapist nazi.
I want it to reach a point where people stop talking altogether online. It's already happened to some extent

you're as much of a faggot as people who cry about people being mean in game chats in the first place. two sides of the same coin

Point me to the Loli thread, thanks.

You're right. I said "Can we stop trying to 1v5 them" and then the other four reported me, causing the auto-mod system to suspend me.

no i can't
i want to fit in

jannies already kneecapped most of them

Anyone who uses the word "banter" is guaranteed to be an insufferable cunt.

>get spam pinged by a retard for not dying with them on a trash engage.
>they proceed to mega feed getting stomped in their lane.
>rage quit
Top quality bants. I love "toxic" teamates. They are so integral to my online experience

If you think you got banned for saying something innocent, you were actually being way more of a dick than you realize. I've literally never seen it shake out any other way.

It actually went over your head get b8d bitch lmao.

Attached: 1572221309800.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

Shut the fuck up and play the game.

Attached: pEG7bQ3.png (462x555, 234.19K)

Truth hurts, eh? Things were better when internet was segregated and women barely used it. That's just a fact.

>isn't toxicity and banter a natural and integral part of online gaming
toxicity and banter is a natural and integral part of humanity

Riot treats "toxicity" like a plague so they don't have to do anything about actual retards.
>retard starts spam pinging me because I didn't wade into a 5v2 because he wanted to kill the taunting Kennen
>tell him I wasn't helping with that
>gets so offended he goes afk for the rest of the 30 minute game and just spams skills so the afk detector doesn't get him
>Reports do nothing
I've had this happen multiple times in a row in ARAM of all things. I just want to have fun.

Attached: 163448265332.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

Why the hyberbole, that's not how it works lol

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-194709.png (353x99, 15.14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0vBpcSEdcRc

Alright Any Forums, give me some examples of your personal banter

I don't care if someone calls me a faggot or wishes my family cancer desu.
Especially in a game like League where other people ruin your fun / or you want to trash talk the opponent for the lulz.

But honestly? People just became fucking assholes online in general, like back then someone just called you a retarded faggot and moved on with his life, now they don't stop talking and grief all game long trying to ruin your day.
Not just in League, other multiplayers too, giga cancer assholes and fags willing to fuck you for their own gains everywhere.

Because hiring mods and GMs is expensive and automatic banning systems don't recognize banter.
The average League player, being the simpleton he is, gets conditioned by this so much that he ends up not being able to banter in any environment.

Attached: lee brek.jpg (1280x720, 36.11K)

>but why?
It makes the service providers less money.
It's that simple.

Then why don't we just go back to community hosted servers so everyone can play with like minded people