He really is overstaying his welcome

he really is overstaying his welcome

Attached: 1653517487788.jpg (1025x1359, 254.69K)

Take your e-celeb garbage and fuck off, friendlesss zoomer.

t.

Attached: 1653505881934.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

calm down cory

Why did he buy the shitty McDonalds happy meal toys instead of the Jakks Pacific ones?

chill

I don't know who this is.

who tf is this minecraft looking nigga

the super mario world videos are the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life

are 3d sonic games actually as bad as people make out or are they bad initially but get good once you learn the level layouts and stuff?

the way he was using all those sequence breaks and shit looks kind of fun

The average video game enjoyist.

>AHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHH
peak comedy

that conversation was so painful

3d sonic games are trash, I have a friend who bought sonic colors because he had fond memories of it back when he played it on the wii but he dropped the game not even 1/4 of the way in because it was that bad

>its another cory takes 20 minhtes to tell his story about how hes mad that supply and demand doesnt refill his favorite obscure flavor

>it's another video where cory talks about diarrhea in extreme detail
I was eating while listening to that and the entire time I was like "please shut the fuck up"

I was eating my bowl of mustard and that shit story made me barf

>id apreciate it if you would be quiet

Most 3D Sonic games aren't bad, just highly mediocre. Said mediocrity comes from really stupid design decisions.
Cory is using those sequence breaks because playing the game the way it's intended isn't very fun, and even attempting to sequence break isn't that enjoyable due to how sloppy the controls feel and how shitty the camera can be.

literally fucking who? not video games.

You guys get sick of every guest. Half of you hate Zach now despite there not existing a better alternative
>DUDE DAVE AND JEFF!!!
Yeah a couple months of them and you'll hate them too. Cory and Zach is pure kino, way better than Adam or Lyle episodes

Attached: 1645132286012.png (634x669, 555.16K)

who

thanks for the bumps

But I want to see jeff being a hypocrite over people being terminally online

cory and zach are really good but sometimes they go overboard with their autism and just start shouting like retards

You're welcome
but seriously, who?

I was going to say that I do think Cory and Zach can be a little too chaotic. I think Cory and Tomar, and Zach and Tomar is the perfect blend. You can swap Tomar for Lyle as long as Lyle remembers he's there to be the straight man

i wonder if he knows about tamers, being the sonic head he is