When was the last time a videogame made you sad?

>be playing CP2077 for the first time
>beat the last boss and get sent in space to recover
>every day is boring clinical tests and my character is weak as fuck
>get lonely and miss Night City
>call my girlfriend Judy and she says she misses me, wants me to come back
>eventually get offered to go back to Earth but I'll be dead within 6 months
>accept rightaway and don't even consider the other choice
>just wanna spend my lasy days sleeping and chilling at my gf's appartment and have lesbian sex
>get back to Earth, only to learn Judy broke up with me and left Night City
>Die alone

What the FUCK?
Who the hell thought this was a good ending?? Jesus Christ. I felt so bad, what a fucking cold shower and I'm not even that much of a weeb incel

Attached: Char_Profile_JudyAlvarez.jpg (370x600, 67.56K)

I mean, that's what you get for siding with fucking Arasaka despite the 60+ hours of 'CORPOS BAD' you got hammered into your retard skull.
You got tricked by 'le honorubur Japanese man' who seems to be cool but is an ass and didn't trust Johnny who seems like an ass but is actually a true bro.
Dumb dumb.

Why is Judy so attractive? It makes no sense. She's nothing but red flags.
>dumb zoomer haircut
>tattoos
>aposematism hair
>ghetto cholita accent
But I still want to fugg.

I think it was the Burial at Sea ending, mate.

Attached: 1920x1080-px-bioshock-infinite-burial-at-sea-blood-screen-shot-video-games-technology-other-hd-art-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 25.65K)

Johnny's ending was kino. Complete closure, but it made me think less of Panam for swearing vengeance against Johnny despite him living on being V's true and final wish.

Attached: 67.jpg (2560x1440, 565.27K)

Her subtile latina accent is to die for

if this was real life arasaka was still the most logical choice, since the others were game-logic choices you'd never choose realistically
>attacking the entire corporation solo(would never work)
>attacking the entire corporation with like 10 scavengers(veeeery unlikely to work)
>attacking the entire corporation solo but with one hag with you
between certain death and probably getting fucked over by a corp you might as well take the latter.

You clearly don't live in Los Angeles. I'm not saying that as a bad thing, I wish I could live somewhere other than Los Angeles.

it's almost like all those being redflags are just memes

I played Firewatch the other day, it made me pretty sad to see that the woman I had been talking to on the radio the whole time was a massive bitch who wouldn't even want to wait for me while I make my way out of a burning forest. I was actually starting to like her too.

Attached: Firewatch_cover.jpg (250x290, 76.9K)

I remember getting ungodly pissed off because I felt like I wasted my money. Elizabeth was hot though so coom

3rd most kino game I've ever played but not because of the story
In fact I can't remember the story at all

or you can just commit suicide

Story was actually interesting until it was revealed it was just some former firewatcher guy who accidentally killed his son in an unfortunate rock climbing accident and tried to cover it up. I thought it was going to be something interesting instead of anticlimactic like that. A total bummer.

What did you find so kino about it user?

that ending was fucking kino, it was marvelously shot and paced.
In general this is one of the few games where i liked all endings, each one is very well written and bittersweet

Path of Least Resistance was sadder

>Johnny looking at you and giving you real respect for doing it on your own terms
>Judy hysterically crying cause both people she cared about have now committed suicide

Yeah, worth the coom.

Oh yeah lol, now I remember that part
Just the atmosphere and visuals
Insanely comfy for me

I tried that ending and it was sad as hell

My only complaints are
1.If you go for the temperance ending as Johnny you can tell V tough shit and V tries to stop you from going into the well/tells you how much they hate you. Despite this you get the same ending that you do if V accepts their fate

2.The use the iconic "Wrong people wrong city" line in the Panam ending which is by far the most hopeful ending

my man Vic's voicemail was heartbreaking

I would say breaking into a space station with Ubertech backed by someone who can LITERALLY mind control politicians is pretty damn hopefully, if not outright sequelbait.

>he sold out to the corpos
Why? Do you hate yourself?

Very true, whilst the story was indeed crap, I cannot deny the comfy feeling it gave me over the course of my playthroughs.

I dunno, maybe I skipped some dialogue or something but I was under the impression that I was simply helping the chinks get the killer son arrested, and in exchange the sister would have me fixed for good. And that was it. It's not like my choice meant the people of Night City would all die or something