Elon Musk’s Elden Ring build

Thoughts?

Attached: 3821761A-6167-4B77-A0C1-00158F918CF1.jpg (1080x1035, 213.6K)

He didn't beat the game

>Spirits in the consumable slot
Horrible, just horrible

>2 shields
>on the same hand

no

My thoughts are that you should reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

>swappable shields
>no flasks equipped

The guy just pretends to enjoy whatever’s popular atm to get twitter upboats and retards lap it up.

>two swords
>two shields
>three ashes
>heavy roll but can be made to medium roll by taking off armour
>stat distribution seems pretty good
This is not a meme, he knows what he's doing

Yes, I'm sure a multi-billion dollar CEO who owns 2 companies, has 7 children, and is a workaholic, has time to play games.

looks like the average person who summons for end game and gets 1 shot

Someone on his marketing team must have loaded a 100% save and done this for him.

dont care

Isn't that the guy who claims to spend so much time at work he sleeps in the office and such? How the fuck am I supposed to trust that he even played the game?

viglet with a soreseal
barricade shield and one for parrying is pretty versatile desu

>68 INT
>5 memory slots

Attached: 1629592733056.jpg (351x480, 34.63K)

The game has been out for 3 months. Even if you played it for 20 minutes a day you could be done by now easily.

Game came out in Feb 28th.

Yoj mean to tell me you couldn't be deep into Elden ring if you play 1 hour a day of the game?

back to your cagie wagie

>Hello lowly intern, I want you to finish this video game for me so reddit and Twitter will suck my dick.

What's the problem here? One shield for best overall stats, one for magic damage. At least I guess that's the idea here.

Stats and talismans are a bit all over the place, but nothing is contradictory. Severe lack of vig though.

Obviously put his flasks in the pouch. Summons are faggy but hey, he's a casual.

Tldr nothing awful, like that guy who had 20 in every stat

Isn't this guy in his 40s?

Why does Any Forums try hard to feel better than people who absolutely mog them

>wear helmet that reduces your health and stamina for intelligence
>to "compensate" for it, he wears a talisman for stamina regen and one for health
>instead of using using one talisman that gives +5 int with no downsides and using literally any other helmet instead

master investor by the way, no concept of opportunity cost

you dont use a shield for blocking magic, you use it for carian parry, and in that case just put it on one or the other and only use one to make it not heavy load

also moonveil. why bother using spells if youre gonna use the ez mode sword

still not playing reddit ring

Attached: file.png (976x850, 546.71K)

>why bother using spells if youre gonna use the ez mode sword
You don't know how to use moonveil most effectively if you're posting this stupid shit

>no flasks equipped
don't fucking tell me you still use the scrollbar when the quick menu exists now

still posting reddit frog

How would he know that without guides

I hope he summons so he can get oneshot by invaders for being a vigorlet.

by looking at his stats screen and using his brain?

i like elon but this is basic bitch stuff

Everyone knows he doesn’t do work you tard, do you think Bezo’s “work” is any different?

inb4 he has high price callgirls show up to one of his apartments cosplaying as ER girls

it isn't a scroll bar if the only things on it are two flasks

>Everyone knows
I'm sure if everyone knew he would keep faking it for low hanging fruit

20 minutes a day for three months is only 30 hours of play time.

If you use a summons that make the boss not directly attack you, you have not truly beaten the game

This has to be a shitpost just to anger people.

>hello fellow kids

dead meme
? this is an example of how someone who doesn't hang around Fromfags would play the game. Nothing to be angry about there

Do you seriously think it’s a meme?

do you think its not a meme?
oh no! kek