No Man's Sky Leviathan Update

youtube.com/watch?v=i0R04d2-b6Q

Attached: 1636848724694.jpg (700x990, 110.97K)

m-my knees... they're bending on their own...

game is still dogshit and also dead
not buying your game Shaun

Did the game ever go gold

I don't get it, is that it a giant Space Whale?

I've restarted the game every time a huge content update comes out, and I always get bored. I have like a hundred hours logged on Steam, and I've never made it past the part where you have to build a base to continue the story.

reminder that NMS had a shittier day1 start close to a hell hole but still miles ahead for 2 years now than Scam Citizen.

Attached: 1653516622040.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

don't care still shelling out 100k for a premium ship

The only thing I hate in this game was the language, it's cool in concept but fucking hell it was tedious getting words for each different language for each race.

I'm not poor so i can pay for a ship on that game.
I lost my civic irl but at least i got a future proof ship.

Y'all joke that SC isn't finsihed yet but the beauty is that it will never be. And that's a good thing.

Then stop restarting, retard

They've added an auto translate upgrade so having ~25 words fills in most sentences and a little thought on the how they act makes most convos understandable

>Did the game ever go gold

Attached: CmyXY4jWcAAt9J5.jpg large.jpg (1280x960, 182.19K)

that's the one, thanks.

Is it worth playing or is it boring?

yes
yes

What makes it worth playing if it's boring?

oversaturated colors and way too busy (including the music)
Not appealing at all.

Really depends on you because of the many aspects of the gameplay.
You could only play it for the never-ending exploration, the building/crafting/gathering, the trading, or some people even just hunt for species to tame, so it may very well just tick for you and make you play the game for a while.
But if nothing ticks it's just boring, more so than most other games. Kinda like minecraft.

look at those pathetic arms

I bought it to play with my sister, we fucked around with the ships on the first planet and never touched it again. How do you have fun in this game??

>never-ending exploration
Sold. I just want to fly through space.

Why did he do it? Why didn't he just tell the truth?

As long as you're fine with procedurally generated everything.

As long as the flying's fun. I've played Rebel Galaxy and Elite Dangerous I'm used to mindless flying.

I tried getting into this game but I keep dying and it's just walking around