Forza Horizon 4

>get this on sale
>immediately greeted with baby racing lines
>first person to talk to you is some womanoid biker
>tutorial is the game literally shilling itself with le epic camera pan cutscenes
>tutorial is finally over, get out of the car
>it's another womanoid
>game asks your name
>instead of a profanity filter you are forced to pick one of the thousand stock names they selected
>game asks your nickname
>jokingly select Dark Lord
>game dialogue actually say Dark Lord out loud every single time without a single hint of irony
>no character creator, instead you choose out of 14 presets
>over half of them are w*men and minorities
>get to choose a car and license plate
>game rejects any form of the word nigger, proving that they do in fact actually have a profanity filter
>womanoid actually starts mocking/condescending (You) after a few failed attempts
>head towards Lego Valley(?)
>game lets you drive in an actual lego car
>even the fucking lego figurine for your lego car is a womanoid, even though I did not select one from the character presets
>unfunny redditor commenter cannot shut the fuck up about every single thing you drive past
>finally complete the challenge after being bombarded with cutscenes/menu's/tutorial pop ups
>the prize is spinning the gacha wheel for a new car
>immediately close the game and refund

The fuck is this pozzed shit?
Nice "arcade racer" forzatrannies.

Attached: forza_horizon_4.png (786x1000, 1019.9K)

Arcade racing is dead bro

Attached: 1618306014028.png (1080x1271, 236.4K)

Wreckfest seems pretty popular

Yes, and there are people on here that will defend that and call you a chud for saying its gay and stupid
This game is simply not made for the classic racing game fan, its for nu-age zoomers that "just wanna drive around in cool cars bruh"

How could I forget the WORST of all
>tendie rewind shit
>in a fucking race game
Yeah it's fucking dead alright, jesus fucking christ.

Attached: 26526247.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

Did you try Forza 5 champ?

Okay, but how was the racing?

not him but it's absolute fucking piss from what i played

Not op but if you excluded the main story events it's terrible not one interesting anything .
The game is how can we make a race boring

today op was a faggot

No that's just you senpai

This was my first ever experience with a forza game, don't think I'll even bother to look at forza 5. Maybe I'll check out the older games if they date back far enough from before it all went to shit.
I barely did any, and from what I did it was "meh" at best.

>AAAAAHHHHHH I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE ARE BOUNDARIES FOR HOW MUCH OF AN OBNOXIOUS SCREAMING POLTARD I CAN BE

How do I unsubscribe from your blog?

Attached: tldr 1.png (1600x900, 109.89K)

>n-no u
op is always a faggot, prove me wrong
protip: the game

They do and they're good just stay away from horizon open world meme

Not today

Attached: 1652976787457.jpg (403x532, 21.63K)

We really just want to discuss vidya. Back to Any Forums pls

Attached: 1644850308343.jpg (720x707, 34.82K)

this sums it up well. its a horrible game and a horrible series in general. xbox niggers ruined gaming for everyone

>nuh-uh!!1
>t. faggot op

Your such an idiot

Attached: IMG_20220513_005035.jpg (668x593, 178.34K)

OP is actually providing a valuable service with this review. I will not buy the game now. At least he took the initiative to try something instead of just being a contrarian cunt like everyone who replied.

Rewind first appearer in racing games 14 years ago, where have you been?

>actual facts
>opinion
Here's another fact; it's hard to not bring up "political shit" when devs these days force it down your throat in their games.

Multiplayer, when it was alive before FH5's release, was a shitshow of meta DLC cars and an inability to race what you actually wanted where you wanted. Single player is just Ridge Racer with less silly physics- pass this grid of 11 equally spaced cars that act as rolling roadblocks as they unfailingly follow a single line and never fight, overtake, or anything at all.

>Rewind first appearer in racing games 14 years ago
Very funny user.

Attached: worried laughter.png (600x782, 512.84K)

*appeared, sorry, and yeah, Codemasters' GRID (2008) has it, albeit only a small number of rewinds per race and that game had a lot more reasons to rewind (harsh damage model, long-ass Le Mans races) than Horizon's arcadiness.

Just don't use it? Whiny fucking faggot.

He doesn't actually play video games. He watches youtube videos and ERP's with his discord tranny friends in exchange for meeting his shitposting quota.

All things aside, is it fun? It's only $20. I mean, it must be at least worth that, right?

What the actual fuck man.
I have been searching for good modern arcade racers for god-knows how long, but I never excepted it went to shit this much, or that THIS much time had passed already. Guess that may partially explain why I was never truly able to find something good.

Attached: 1349277956057.png (545x362, 258.04K)

What racing games do you like?