SE drops trailer promising a decent story, though predictable

>youtu.be/CNM6o9um1dc
>SE drops trailer promising a decent story, though predictable
>the end result is a plot cut to pieces, noctis and the rest of the cast is one-note and lunafreya has 1% of screentime, the only decent character in the game is ravus and that's not counting much
>parts of the trailer are shoved into the game for no reason
how did SE fuck up so bad? we're never getting anything as edgy and grimdarkkino as versus 13 or this trailer again

Attached: Untitled.png (1920x1080, 694.08K)

Final Fantasy 15 is still the best modern Final Fantasy game today

It's still a 6/10 FF game. It's barely a finished product.

Tabata is a hack. Just look at that Forspoken game he's been making. Guy can't make a decent game no mater what.

Tabata isn't developing Forspoken, dude....
For me, FF15 is a 9/10 game

Luminous Productions is Tabata's in-house studio at Square-Enix.

>9/10
how? even without comparing ff15 to versus it's empty maps with boring combat, even the graphix aren't that special

Tabata doesn't work in Square Enix now

>TWO THOUSAND AND THREE DAYS have passed
>Any Forums is STILL mindbroken by XV
Has any game ever gorilla mindraped Any Forums posters on a scale like this before? How long is it going to be before haters move on?

Attached: 1463080708976.gif (200x200, 2M)

>mindraped
Its just a bad game man. The only reason its brought up a lot here is because of one autist obsessed with it and compares it to every game even remotely similar to it.

Attached: neversus.jpg (960x720, 204.96K)

There's nothing wrong with being obsessed with defending an FF game you really like

CUT MY PLOT INTO PIECES

There is when you constantly post about it in threads about other games, shit on games you've never played when comparing them and acting like its a flawless masterpiece. The guy's a raging autist that has made threads about any final fantasy game or even any action game impossible on Any Forums

I wonder will square enix ever release a final fantasy game in full ever again

Man, what a cool fucking trailer.
That's Cyberpunk levels of letdown there.

>Its just a bad game man
Nice subjective opinion

I seem to recall seeing that the game was supposed to be three continents, each as large as the one the game takes place in, and each more full of stuff (if you venture to the south of the continent, there are a lot of inaccessible areas and bare areas - the north and northeast areas are far more fleshed out).
Guess the game was in development hell for too long and the suits kicked it out the door.
Could have been awesome. Can tell it sprints to the (super undeveloped) ending after you get on the boat.

>cut out half of plot and put it in a tie in movie
Amazing decision.
The game should not have been open world, the open world makes 0 sense.
Still the time skip is the worst part about it, it makes fucking no sense.

I dropped it in the last act, the time sip was too much, i couldnt take anymore how shit whole narrative was.
Unironically the movie is the only good thing to come out of this project, at least it was a cool self contained and simple story.

i'm not barry i'm just a girl who misses how unironically edgy and gothic games used to be
glad someone understands. 16 year old me was so let down by the xv that square ended up shitting out
i remember watching a bit of the anime but never finished it, i don't think i watched the movie either.

Worst part is, the main characters from the movie were way, way better than the ones from the games.

It's the best offline Final Fantasy since X, that's for sure.

>i remember watching a bit of the anime but never finished it, i don't think i watched the movie either.
Thats the thing, then you missed entire first act of the plot which is in the movie.
I was honestly bafled about the fact there is no summary of the movie at the start of the game, it makes no sense.

maybe i'll check it out later tonight then, it's been years since i played the game and i guess it'll be a nice trip down memory lane if nothing else. thanks user