Why was it so bad? Along with Shake It this killed the Wario Land series

Why was it so bad? Along with Shake It this killed the Wario Land series

Attached: mod.jpg (1600x800, 361.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Szby_3IkA4c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked it

I liked both of them

Gimmick shovelware that just happened to star Wario. If it was an OC barely anything would have changed.

at least it had a few great tracks

>boring levels
>boring gameplay
>non of the Warioland charm
>forgetable audio
>disguises gimmic was lame and uninspired
You tell me

Attached: badbutt.jpg (1000x1000, 238.2K)

Notice how all the Wario platformers not developed by Nintendo flopped (Wario World, Master of Disguise, Shake it).

Lool

They really hyped it too, almost bought it because of how much Nintendo power loved to talk about it, but you could tell it was a piece of shit, how did it go from Wario Land 4 to this?

World was actually good though and Treasure was a good studio. Shake it and master of disguise were trash.

>The company that made this game went bankrupt
lol

World was trash too

Shake it just didn't have anything to make mastering the game fun IMO. The missions for each level were shit like don't touch spikes or some other bullshit like find 10 large silver coins and only gave a OST for your trouble on beating them, the reward for finding all the treasures was just a jpeg. Something like a hard mode could have added more to the game. Or at least even a boss rush.

Shake it had some good ideas. I like the idea of Wario busting down shit as he runs along the way Donkey Kong does in DKC Returns and stuff like his super speed and strength being shown off was neat. But in order to move fast you needed a speed pipe when in Wario Land 4 you could just gain speed. Also I feel stuff like where foes trying to hurt Wario back fires and he unlocks new paths in levels didn't get used enough after Wario Land 3.

Master of Disguise is just a bad game because of the DS limit of making you have to draw shit.

youtu.be/Szby_3IkA4c

Attached: 1651481603671.gif (250x270, 2.47M)

World isn't a bad game but it's probably one of Treasure's weaker titles.

Wario Master of Disguise is the perfect example of an early-ish DS game that felt the need to shoehorn in pointless unnecessary touch gimmick bullshit in a standard style game where the game suffers greatly for it. Hated that shit so much.

I would say it’s solid 7

I forgot this fucking game existed until I was going and putting my old handheld games back in their boxes
I don't remember it being that bad, some awkward touch screen gimmicks maybe

Touch screen kills it desu

Came here just to post this. Honestly one of my all time favourite boss themes and it's from THIS of all games.

Attached: 797699wq.jpg (317x288, 53.46K)

BAMBINA

>It wasn't Wario Land
>It killed the Wario Land series by bombing
What did he mean by this?

Is Master of Disguise the only bad Wario game? Even World and Shake It weren't bad, just not as good as the other games. Only one I can see coming close to Master of Disguise is WarioWare Snapped, but that's mainly because it's over in 25 minutes and not because of any bad design.

Attached: 1652630196159.jpg (540x589, 50.18K)

Game & Wario's only good thing is the Gamer minigame. All the rest of it is trash