What moment of a video game (gameplay or story) that confused you for a while

what moment of a video game (gameplay or story) that confused you for a while

Attached: wat.jpg (300x250, 11.84K)

The entirety of ME: Andromeda. What hot garbage

In RDR2 chapter 6 when Arthur dies I didn't think he actually died so when I was playing as John for a while I was just waiting for Arthur to turn up until the story literally tells you he's dead

Nu-Stellaris' whole gameplay.
I put around 600 hours in the game before the update and I had no problem with any of its mechanics, but then they changed the planetary management system and no matter how hard I try I can't fucking understand shit.
I was confused and angry and it made me drop a game I loved.

Attached: 1599612509607.gif (647x363, 650.11K)

Fighting a red shade of Blaidd and then the real one made no sense to me.

looks like you didn't stand unshaken

It's unironically in a better shape than ever before. Suck it up, learn the systems and learn to love the game again.

Attached: but what does it mean.jpg (600x388, 151.46K)

This whole fucking game WHERE THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GO
WHY DO ALL OF THE ROOMS FILL UP WITH FUCKING CHAOS SERPENTS WHEN I BACKTRACK (Cleric)
WHY DID I PLAY WITH FAST MONSTERS FOR MY FIRST PLAYTHROUGH

Attached: 71kC66BwZiL._SX342_.jpg (342x413, 23.11K)

>be me
>play New Zealand Story Revolution
>I die in a level
>suddenly I don't have the usual game over and see my character flying in the sky
>a message tells me that he is in heaven
>I notice his halo
>after a passage in platform I meet a woman
>I approach
>when I'm close enough the game tells me she's the goddess
>the message tells me that tiki will be in heaven forever

I can't find an image of this passage from the Ds version but I remember that I was confused when I discovered this game over

Attached: tiki.png (681x276, 76.24K)

Radagon is Marika... I mean how the fuck, that still doesn't even make any sense

I can't and I fucking tried. The new planetary system makes no fucking sense to me.
Also I miss the freedom of wormhole traveling through the galaxy.

Attached: 1544020051885.png (648x506, 291.32K)

Bro, he has a terminal illness before he gets beaten to death.
Then has a whole sequence where he watches the sun rise and dies with a smile on his face.

*blows air through nose

Horizon Zero Dawn.
The death of humanity came from machines that clearly didn't have any protection to signals and pulses so why not use an EMP instead of just killing everyone.

this is what i do when somebody says something that is intended to be funny but i can't laugh because i am schizophrenic and have flat affect

Yeah when I was thinking back on that scene after being told he died it made sense but until then I was hoping he'd come back, still with the illness of course.

Attached: 1613561364560.jpg (344x342, 18.21K)

well it also happens when you hear or read something unexpected but not enough to make you laugh out loud

>Marika is a God
>Marika betrays greater will by breaking Elden ring
>Greater Will wants ring repaired
>Only a god can do it
>makes Radagon (its most loyal servant) a god to repair the ring
>Radagon=god=Marika
>Radagon=Marika

Killer 7, I'm still confused about Iwazaru's final twist but I've got mostly everything else pretty down pat

It's funny that when you tell corhyn about it he's like "Wow! I don't get it." It's an interesting "reveal" because it does explain a couple things, but the true nature of "Radagon = Marika" isn't really obvious. People are still debating it. It just creates more questions than anything

Attached: MENU_Knowledge_06064.png (1024x1024, 1.16M)