When was the last time you went to a gaming or anime convention?

When was the last time you went to a gaming or anime convention?

Attached: 1653004014346.png (1084x1080, 1.53M)

I usually don't but since covid started i do now.
Texas is such a good place to live in.

>being stuck in a giant room with fat, smelly gamers
no

Is there such a thing as female betas who have shit fetishes like feet?

Not really a convention guy. I did go to the game awards, that was cool and fun, since I live reasonably close.
FEET

Attached: 1650927007458.webm (1920x1080, 2.75M)

Sauce?

The more you watch it the better it gets

I don't care what negative can be said about her, I wish I could marry Rachel Riley.

Never. the thought of going alone seems like it would make the entire thing boring.

2005, I think Microsoft were demonstrating the Xbox 360 around that time.

>Fem user here
What's wrong with that exactly?

Attached: 1653514092435.jpg (567x618, 267.18K)

Holly > Rachel

she stands like a dude

>lust-provoking image

imagine the smell

hate genshit, but love questionable legal asian whores cosplaying them.

Attached: 1631841155795s.jpg (217x249, 7.04K)

asian girl feet

holy shit there is so much fail going on that you can rewatch this 30 times and still find new things to laugh at

Never been to a convention of any kind. Don't really see the appeal.

Sticking your dick in a con cosplayer is a great way to ruin your life.

cute boy

Yes, they will say you raped them after like 5 years

Attached: 20220525_143951.jpg (2048x1406, 433.84K)

Im a fit, good looking gym chad who knows how to talk to women.
How easy would it be to go to a convention and fuck a 10/10 female cosplayer? Are they easy to get?

the trick is you don't give them ANY social media info/your number. just have yourself a quick fuck for the one night and then detach yourself from them the next day and find another con group to hang with.

If you knew how to actually get women, you'd be able to get one and make her dress up for you.

Like 7-8 years ago, was a retrogaming convention in Gothemburg, was pretty fun. went with my younger cousin and he was really fascinated by the older consoles/computers. And a cute cosplayer (Sakura from Street Fighter) allegedly flirted with me after i helped her find a game she was looking for (at least according to my cousin)

i very much doubt such a person would be asking for pickup advice on Any Forums, or have to go to a fucking con to get laid in the first place.

Cute fucking feet. Any more to the set?

2016. After that I had moved 2 hours away from the convention center and my free hotel room/brother's dorm was no longer available.

Other than that I was hoping to go to Sakuracon 2020 to be "done" with anime, then had an excuse to stay in and watch a ton these past two years.

>10/10
extremly low to non-existent, they usually have chad bfs that are bigger weebs than they are. and if they are single, they probably have BPD and you wouldn't want to touch bitches like that with a 10 foot pole.

Attached: 1641258648120.gif (640x576, 1.2M)

Last gaming convention specifically would be E3 2017.

For gaming and anime, that was last November. I cosplayed as Zote the Mighty, it was fun.

Attached: IMG_0514.jpg (4000x3000, 2.32M)

Never. I wouldn't stand the smell.

Youmacon in Oct/Nov. 2021. Pic is from the GI cosplay meetup event they had.

Attached: 20211030.jpg (4032x3024, 2.57M)

that's a boy

Too much hassle
Already have one girl but she's not a cosplayer

Where did I ask for pickup advice? I just asked how easy those girls were for a good looking guy, since 90% of the goers are smelly nerds.

I’m with this guy
I touched a girl with bpd and had the shiftiest 2 years of my life

video games

Yeah, makes sense them already having a chad bf.
As for the BPD, I wouldn't even give them my name. My convention adventures would be closed with the convention

How tho, I have no idea how to actually lay pipe at a con, most if not everyone is either with a friend group or a bf, how the hell do you do it?

Just buy a stab-proof vest lmao

>BPD
Got any stories? BPD stories are always interesting

>mfw stuck in a limbo where I can’t really discuss my interests with average Joe, but I’m still too much of a normalfag to fit in any kind of anime/vidya/nerdstuff convention
>mfw I have no face

Follow them to the toilet

who this