Which are the most purposely annoying enemy types in vidya?

Which are the most purposely annoying enemy types in vidya?

Attached: 124535765.jpg (600x338, 19.06K)

Phanto?

Attached: 1.jpg (960x521, 222.25K)

I hate these bastards so much it's unreal
Albinauric archers are easily the worst enemy in the game, bar none

honestly never even fought these guys
I went into the evergaol once, died to the invisible guy then figured out the proper path to activate the things before going into the evergaol again
then once I went in, I just blazed through it, only had to kill like one archer with no others shooting at me

Any flying enemy in NES games like Castlevania, Ninja Gaiden and Ghosts and Goblins

eagles are worse imo

they're just B+ players compared to real archer champs of the lands between

Attached: 3206586549.jpg (559x500, 115.01K)

I hate them specifically because their chestpiece is sick and I wanted it. A robe + chainmail + platemail? Fucking nice. They're just hell to grind because they have a colossal aggro range, zero cooldown time on their arrows, have a boatload of health, and deal stupid damage with pinpoint accuracy
They might as well have mounted guns, like that image shows

Arguably almost as bad, but stormhawks at least are squishy and die to most anything, if you can land a hit

a few more days and we go home...

Attached: 2022-05-25 15_30_03-Elden Ring Seamless Coop_ Preparing for Release - YouTube and 4 more pages - Per.png (829x565, 219.7K)

Kek this is perfect

Fuck these guys, especially since you can run into them at low level and they can pretty much one shot you from a mile away

>purposely annoying
they were also purposely given a very exploitable weakness

You mean Prawns?

There are no prawns in Elden Ring
Pests are centipedes and the giant "prawns" in Liurnia are actually crayfish

Yeah, the giant prawns.

>cast heal
>takes off half its life
>instantly stuns it
>do crit attack instantly killing it

These things are a joke if you have three braincells.

Zero prawns. Not a single shrimp.

Attached: crayfish.png (638x144, 25.52K)

Small fast moving melee enemies

If you have two balls, you won't have a healspell equipped.

>yeah just have 17 FTH no matter what your build is bro

>not that it matters
oops user

So intentionally make the game harder for yourself to "own teh n00bz"....? Is this the almighty power of Any Forums?

>dispatch of the assassins with sentry torch and weapon art knockup chaining
>use the jar cannon to knock the archers off the roofs so they can't hit me
>easy clear second try after an assassin took me by surprise the first time
People had trouble with this?

>If you have three braincells you use garbage spells.

>not that it matters
Yeah lemme just call an elephant a bingus now

It doesn't look anything like crayfish meat.

I'm just reading the image you posted

Then die.

The enemies have a very obvious exploit.

>bu i dun wanna play the gaem that way mommee

Then have fun getting destroyed when you can basically instakill them with a very obvious method. Fucking moron.

elden ring thread?

If you're not following a walkthrough then they will spawn in out no where and attack you before you can even change to the healspell and change to your seal.

Kys joseph anderson.

Hey, you are the ones upset that people play the game their way, healslut

It's a crayfish tail.

Why have terminology and names for things if you don't bother using them? Even the boiled crab description points out the "prawns" in Liurnia aren't actually prawns.

Attached: crab.png (550x132, 79.89K)

The invisible assasins if you didn't find the NPC that sells the Sentry Torch.
And if you use the Sentry Torch, it will tank your fps because it's constantly checking every entity around you.

trying to farm for their armor drops was pure suffering. Each one is tanky as fuck, far more than they should for frail little paraplegic archers. They have insane aggro ranges and are placed in a way that it's basically impossible to isolate and pick one off alone without getting gangbanged by arrows from others at the same time. And the wolves they ride are ridiculous HP sponges to boot. Absolute fucking cancer. Don't even get me started on how their HP is so high that even if you try getting them with ranged attacks, you'll probably push them beyond your effective range before you actually kill them.

Attached: 1636405036765.jpg (719x688, 61K)

Where are they, I can’t recall facing any particularly annoying archer enemy besides those spirit guys in Siofra River, so I guess that I missed them?

As soon as they spawn, you cast the spell. Anywhere near them instantly stuns them and takes half their life, mouth-breather.

Their hitscan sniper arrows are the perfect demonstration with the issues of horseback combat in ER. What's even the fucking point in bothering with fighting on the horse when you don't get i-frames, and all the enemies are designed so that the only way to avoid their attacks is to i-frame through them? Makes the horse downright useless in so many fights and encounters.

>It's a crayfish tail.
If it's just the tail, that makes sense. When I looked at it, it looked like it was the tail, torso, and head, like a lobster

That guy clearly can't take on the giant prawns, so he sells imitation prawn meat to make you think he can.
Pretty deep.

ok prawns

Consecrates Snowfield

Yes, I'm terribly upset you are too stupid to use a basic heal spell to basically oneshot these enemies. You got it bro

Don't forget to post a mega to the mod to make as few Any Forums users need to give traffic to cuxus mods as possible