Go back to an old game you enjoyed a lot

>Go back to an old game you enjoyed a lot
>It's much worse than you remember
whats her name, Any Forums
For me it's oblivion.
>Graphics are much more ugly than i remember them
>Not nearly as many side quests as i thought there were (except for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' guild quests, which were great).
>Closing Oblivion gates and copy/pasted dungeons gets really tedious really quickly.

Attached: Vito Oblivion.jpg (526x526, 71.05K)

You just wanted an excuse to post the meme you made, didn't you

Attached: 1652374093190.jpg (240x250, 6.11K)

no i got that pic from an earlier thread. The only other Oblivion pic i got is NSFW

Attached: 1618508447153.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

L4D2. Had a lot of fun getting drunk while everyone used all talk and HLDJ. Just not the same.

Attached: 1648487834768.png (849x880, 819.35K)

I still enjoy pic related, but doing the world-conquest mode did expose how every match is basically the same. You use the same tactics and units every fight, and maybe you slightly mix it up when the age progresses.

Attached: RON.jpg (300x426, 40.4K)

kek that pic

Doesn't happen to me.

Attached: Z 547652-548297.webm (1152x720, 2.63M)

what game

Z.

Attached: Z 630705-631602.webm (1152x720, 2.25M)

that has literally never happened to me and I've done this a dozen times.
I can't imagine this would ever happen unless you were like 6 years old and only forming partial and imagination-altered memories of your experiences. Zoomer confirmed.

I only had this on the games i played as a teenager (Oblivion, Classic WoW). The games i played when i was really young actually aged pretty well imho. I still enjoy playing most SNES games. It could help that i skipped the N64 gen, and early 3D games tend to age pretty badly.

post it coward

Oblivion, mass effect, these early 2000s garbage console rpgs aged like trash.

God damn it, as a kid who loved RTS games and robots I really tried to like Z but got filtered so hard by it. Maybe I should try it again now as a boomer...

For me it's the PSP Ratchet and Clank games, they're just too fucking jank even by PSP standards. I'd rather play the vita ports of the PS2 games, they're buggy at but at least they still play well.

In Mario Maker 2, New Super Mario Bros looks much more ugly than any of the other styles. There's something about 3D shit that just ages really badly.

morrowind unmodded. i'm older now and don't have 2 hour to do a single quest as much as I would like too.

Attached: 1621691820078.jpg (1080x1641, 112.62K)

>You know what it is?
>Anti-Vvardenvell sentiments

Attached: rrdy0f59v6z61.jpg (640x719, 73.21K)

Medal of Honor, for sure. As a kid, they felt like cinematic experiences in a good way, but when I tried to play Allied Assault and Frontline campaigns now, they just felt like dull proto-CoD with slightly less scripted gameplay-interrupting events or gimmick levels, but with much clunkier and unsatisfying gunplay. DESU I’d imagine that same would apply to most of the similar FPS games of the era I played as a kid or teenager.

This one was always dumb considering camonna tong was just straight up official

Sonic R controlled A LOT shittier than I remembered as a kid.
I remember renting the Sonic Gem collection from blockbuster for the weekend and playing nothing but Sonic R and loving it. Now I touch it and cant tolerate it for more than 5 minutes.

>Z
fuck off vatnigger

I also went back to Oblivion. It's only a smidge more tedious than I remember. But overall a jolly good time. Quests are definitely better than Skyrim. Dungeons less so.