What the fuck is even out there that would warrant buying one of these things? No...

What the fuck is even out there that would warrant buying one of these things? No, playing Cyberpunk at native 4K@60fps doesn't count

Attached: Nvidia-RTX-4090-Ti.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

The longer time goes the more games on the Cyberpunk side of intensity will exist. Cpu use has stagnated because every engine dev assumed Intel would be stuck at 4 core 8 threads forever and now that's it's changed simulations using more cpu resources are a real option for developers but no one has caught up yet.

I'm on 4c4t and still haven't found one game that just said no.
Never buy before there's a reason if you're not an idiot make sure there are at least 20 games you actually want that only run well on that hardware.
It's expensive if it's not for you then who cares go nuts.

nothing, I am still on my 1660 and it runs everything I want to play without looking like shit.

Did you misread my post? I just said no one has been making games that even properly use 4c8t but that could change in the future now that AMD pushed Intel into stepping up their cpus more than they have in the last decade.

With 0 use case just pay more they'll find something to do with them

I have a 3090.
I use it to play videogames in 4k.

>With 0 use case
The consoles just got a massive upgrade in cpu performance that puts them one or 2 gens behind current pcs. That will eventually drive more cpu needed in games.

Watch out! that black man is stealing that GPU!

I honestly can't think of any demanding PC game from the last 3 or 4 years that I can even remember. My shitass RX580 runs everything no problems.
And yes Elden Ring sucks, not interested in brute forcing it to run due to jap incompetency

Plateaued game engines not utilizing the fullest of CPUs for a number of years only really got shaken up with massive spike demand for hardware that can handle streaming or higher end VR.

anyone know some gpus that are under 300 euros but don't run like pure shit? i don't like ultra settings

They won't they have crappy 8c starved for power and on a 3.5gh Clock

It's so instead of playing PS4 ports at 4k 120 fps you can now play PS4 ports at 4k 240 fps!

If youre not at high resolutions or refresh rates (or both), there hasn't been a reason to upgrade since the 10 series. Maybe even before that.

Attached: 1651924389194.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Even in that situation the console cpus are a massive performance uplift over the previous set since they were made after AMD actually figured out how to compete with Intel on cpus.

Attached: IMG_20220525_233548.jpg (964x525, 196.19K)

jesus christ how long until grafix cards are the size of a suitcase

This is gaming 4c at 5gh will give you more fps.
I know what they will do with the core's rock's a lot of moving stupid rocks and swarms of enemies like the motorcycle zombie game.
They are creatively broken more CPUs won't fix anything.

machine learning I guess. maybe that 15.ai guy will upgrade again and whine and bitch as he always does.

Playing cyberpunk at native 4k60fps

bros i'm just going to buy a prebuilt with a gpu and swap in my psu from my old build
waiting for msrp is a pain in the ass
plus everything needs replacing anyways