PS Plus stacking issue has been fixed

Guess it was just a bug...

twitter.com/AskPlayStation/status/1529554382014103559?t=lVXLuSPcBS9DDi7KsMtbVg&s=19

Attached: 20220525_155436.jpg (706x628, 189.6K)

Why would anyone sign up for this service with stacking before they knew what it was?

Idk. I didn't know you could stack it to begin with.

>stacking online subscriptions years in advance
what a time we live in

>"""""""""""""""""""""incorrectly"""""""""""""""""""""

>technical error
So that's what they call "So many people are complaining to us, we can't get away with this scam"

>why would you buy something you might not need or make use of
do you even consume?

""""Error""""

They just got caught acting Jewishly and backpedaled

[product] is on sale so i must consume so i don't miss out on the lowered price. you are literally losing money if you don't do it.

So the last thread was just tendies bitching over literally nothing?

>Technical error

Attached: 7537375363.png (1574x240, 29.47K)

>credit
lmfao
>"hey dude sorry we charged you incorrectly, here's some funbux for our store instead of your money back"

Mass chargebacks. That will get their attention.

>bitching over literally nothing

Sony got caught and had to shift gears from "no stacking!" to "technical error"

>Mass chargebacks.
>Would require fucking millions of chargebacks that will never happen
Gamers would literally have to rise up for there to be any definitive change. Last time that even kinda happened was with Xbox and E3 2013.

MCDONALDS!

>he thinks it fixes stacking
buahahha absolute retard, it just fixes the $20 extra for upgrading, when you bought ps plus at discount, if you have 10 years PSPlus in advance you're still paying $300 just to try out premium goyim

>Well you complained about us upcharging on stacked subs, maybe you'll deal with this
>MCDONALD'S!-tier shit starts appearing all over the UI
>Game Trials has that exact feature built-in
We're fucked, aren't we?

I have some news for you buddy, if you're in 10 years of ps plus then you're already their premium goy

Any Forums lost fucking again

>if you're in 10 years of ps plus then you're already their premium goy
fucking kek

oh god good

Funny how they keep doing this. Meanwhile, not enough people complained about PSN games expiring like Chrono Cross, so I guess that's never getting fixed.

you retard this was about previous PS+ subscriptions stacking.

I still don't get the premium tiers
like in what world if you have 120 usd for a sub you don't have backlog of hundreds of games
this is beyond retarded, and you still don't even get native ps3 emu

I visit "deal" sites. The idea was to buy cheap memberships on discount before PS Now was added, and have value. What Sony is doing is so fucking anti-consumer, they had to claim it was a bug.