Accidentally friendzoned myself

>accidentally friendzoned myself
FUCK

Attached: 1635133784413.png (1918x1080, 3.89M)

Are you the guy from the other day? Didn't I tell you not to pick Ifan and Beast?

Well you need good friends too OP.

I have a friend who has over 500 hours in this game. To each to their own, but I'm genuinely baffled since there doesn't seem like there's much depth to this game, and I'm not sure if modding adds much to it. Then again, I've never really played much of the game, I've only gotten to the third act, but I guess the combat system filters me. Physical Armor/Magic Armor being health bars on top of normal health bars just seems retarded and just encourages you to make a party consisting of all one damage type. And most enemies have some form of elemental resistance making magic less effective, meaning the game just encourages you to play a boring 100% physical comp. There's not really anything special about this game other than the elemental surfaces system which sees little use just because physical comps are the only viable comps because the prior mentioned elemental resistances.

Attached: 1629050536626.png (196x142, 72.17K)

Yeah, rookie mistake honestly, but same.
>Have extreme crush on girl in high school incredibly bad, constantly think/dream about her
>Think she hates me/is annoyed/creeped out by me
>Hate self so I don't blame her
>Senior year she starts getting buddy buddy with me
>I am 200% sure she just feels bad for me
>Still really like her company, hanging out with her
>I legit do not kill myself because of her support
>Always feel like it's completely out of pity on her part and that I have no chance anyways
>I don't want to become some hanger-on loser orbiter that can't get over her
>Join the military out of school to get away from home
>Gradually ween off of contact because it's "for the best" so I can "move on"
>Years go by
>I no longer have the bottomless teen angst and self-hatred
>Reminisce a a little...
>Realize that a girl probably doesn't not invite a guy that has an obvious infatuation with her to hang out because she 'feels bad' for them
>She probably did not constantly pay me compliments to build me up because she 'felt bad for me'
>Probably did not give me a two page list of positive traits she admires about me on Valentines Day that she claimed to have given a version of to each of her friends I never saw, because she 'thought I was a great friend'
>She probably did not lend me Perks of Being a Wallflower, a book where the climax of the story is "you should ask your crush out", for no reason
>She probably did not hit me up to shoot the shit back and forth over messenger long into the early AM all those times because she 'felt bad for me'
>She probably did not invite me to hang out with her unusually friendly and welcoming family, who all liked me, whose dad took me aside gave me a family heirloom Bible, because 'she felt bad for me'
>She did probably not greet me and say goodbye with big hugs and smiles because she 'felt bad for me'
>She probably did not write letters to me in boot camp and badger me to come visit because she 'felt bad for me'
>mfw

Attached: regret.jpg (232x217, 7.69K)

What game is this?

Divinity: Original Sin 2

divinity original sin. judging by the ui the 2nd.

no one cares loser

I tried this game, genuinely. I'm not asking for anything to be made easier I just don't understand why there are such huge difficulty spikes in between short periods of gameplay, I feel like I'm always speccing wrong or am in the wrong zone.

>Any Forums doesn't even have game in video games
kek

Why not talk to her now?

Imagine not playing as one of the pre-written characters
You're vastly exaggerating, I played the game on the highest difficulty and always had a perfect split with 2 characters using physical and 2 using magical damage. Some enemies have obviously lower one type of armour, and choosing your opponents in each battle helps. Would pure physical party be more effective? Maybe. But it's a singleplayer RPG game, imagine not building your characters for fun, but for min-maxing faggotry instead.
Divinity: Original Sin 2

stop loving in the past, or else you're going to miss the present.

the game anticipates some level of cheese on the player's part, so it also throws some cheese in turn

that being said you can vastly outcheese the game with enough planning, like starting a tea business

>Physical Armor/Magic Armor being health bars on top of normal health bars just seems retarded and just encourages you to make a party consisting of all one damage type.
Killed the game for me. Sure I could get a mod to fix it but I'd still have to deal with Larian's schizophrenic writing style.

i have not played dos2 in a while, but i played it with 2 friends, we each played different builds, and we beat the encounters using our wits and abilities, not by stacking the same kind of damage output.

>want to buy divinity os2 now that its on sale
>no money
fuck

Attached: 1643955109414.gif (276x296, 255.61K)

No, there's still a very strong chance she did all that because she felt bad for you.

>accidentally
dude every time you get dialogue options it goes like this
>1 ah I love you sweetie XOXO 2 dude bro you're a good friend, dude
>3 are you still here? whatever just stay out of my way
like how do you screw this up

Party members are not for fucking, they are for platonic comradery.

Isn't the choice on the Lady Vengeance the only one that really matters, so long as you have the attitude points?

Attached: 1408385860002.jpg (227x288, 20.34K)

making a party of only one damage type isn't more effective, its actually less effective and makes the game harder
actually play the game before parroting stupid shit

What girl brings some random dude creeping on her around to her parents though? And they like him? That's kind of weird.

>its actually less effective and makes the game harder
no it isn't, you're supposed to re-spec between every fight

>have no money
>think about buying games
get your priorities straight