LET. ME. SOLO. HER. needs to be added to in game lore in the dlc

LET. ME. SOLO. HER. needs to be added to in game lore in the dlc

Attached: TFDw3MBMPBMVFZxDjAxbr5.png (1555x1107, 583.22K)

absolute legend
it's insane how from software still hasn't acknowledged him yet
perhaps he'll be an NPC in elden ring 2?

Let it go.

cringe

I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD

elden bing

I thought they did? I don't remember how but I thought I saw something about it.

God I hope so

Attached: LMSH.jpg (640x640, 292.86K)

Monster Hunter Chads say this for 20 years online

Attached: 1652359236167.webm (720x404, 2.89M)

Im already tired of the ironic shitposting

was it rape?

Attached: 1650318672320.jpg (1069x1235, 220.82K)

Cringiest fanbase

>the average redditor lets other people play the game for them while they watch
If there's ever been a greater mass self-report of pure cuckoldry, I'd like to see it.

Attached: allowme.png (240x240, 80.04K)

R O B
You didnt solo her.

Oh look, its the cringe Redditor thread again

wat

Was it about GiantDad that makes him better than this Reddit meme?

Attached: giantdad cosplay.jpg (720x960, 77.11K)

>something people have been doing in the Monster Hunter series for decades is meme worthy for souls babies

Nigga have you ever even fought a Diablos?

KINO

>FROST AND BLEED KATANAS
LET.
ME.
CHEESE.
HER.

REDDIT IS LE BAD DO I FIT IN YET FELLOW CHANNERS

>In monster hunter it's common to have someone carry you while you sit back and cuck yourself
That's not something to be proud of, user.

Trying way you too hard to fit in

dude you can't even speak english

>nooooooooo you can't just Let Him Solo Her
Any Forums moment

>some faggot Redditor abuses OP weapons and does what literally any player can do
>but its le funny xDD because he got a vase on his head
I had no idea Reddit was a bigger cesspool of retards than Any Forums.

Attached: 1536027105561.jpg (1090x1028, 165.49K)

>summoning
NGMI

Attached: let me date her.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

he's just like me fr

99% of people complaining about Let Me Solo Her are faggots who eat the slop that was le giantdad guaranteed.

Souls memes were always reddit-tier cringe but most people here were 12 years old when they had their moment so they remember it with fondness. 12 year olds are now having a new giant dead moment and you mongoloids are getting seething over it.

God Fromdrones are the most cancerous, no fun faggots on the face of this planet. Nothing of value would be lost if you just vanished.

absolutely seething.

Attached: LET ME SOLO HER.png (2480x3100, 1.7M)

So artificial. People want another giant dad so bad.

giantdad was an organic meme

let me solo her is forced gaming journalism meme being pushed by normie retards that think the fight is hard

The fact that it's not a person. Anyone can play as Giantdad and many people did. Let Me Solo Her is a specific man, the worship of whom is embarrassing.

>ROB
You didnt beat he game.

hehe i get it it's all ironic

you will never be another giant dad

DIDN'T. BEAT. THE. GAME.

RoB enuff said

Any western dev would include a reference to this in the DLC. I normally hate the Any Forums attitude that western devs are bad, but this particular difference can't be ignored. They would all do this.

The Legend was also deeply tied to game mechanics and represented a style of play people already did as well as the stereotype of an attitude a lot of souls players display. He's more of a celebration of the community and the game than anything else.
Solo Her isn't really anything deeper than a costume getup.

>giantdad was an organic meme
You are deluded. Giant Dad was literally a forced meme created a souls "meme" youtuber. He had his fanbase spread that shit into every souls circle because it was hecking quirky.

Let Me Solo Her at least has the benefit of it being just one guy doing something quirky which eventually spread through word of mouth. You only think giant dad was based as hell because you were literally 12 years old when your first played Dark Souls.

You're all cringe. The soulsfanbase has always been composed of the biggest faggots on the internet but you're acting like LMSH is something special. It isn't, it's just a continuation of the souls cringe that was always there.

>granted is a celebration of the community
gayest shit I've ever heard, incorrect anyway its just autistic minmaxing

Marketing.