Dragon Age

Now that bout a decade has passed and we've all grown up.

Can we finally agree that Sera was cute? Her only flaw was that the devs made her dyke only.

Attached: cutesera.png (854x915, 1.09M)

that pic makes her look a bit better. She was really ugly in cisquisition

La goblina

her flaw was being an annoying piece of shit

>Futa bulge

The only party member you can ask to fuck off after they'd joined.
The devs knew how fucking annoying she was.

Nah she's hideous and boobs come out of her stomach.

>her flaw was being an annoying piece of shit
yes that was a part of her character. shes meant to be the little sister of the group. even the other characters call her annoying as fuck. And you're given multiple chances to tell her to fuck off.

dude breeches lmao

>She's supposed to be a horrible character

I don't think anyone really wants EA. They barely have anything to offer and this game just reminded me that they have sucked ass for the vast majority of my adult life. I think Disney, Apple and Amazon are going to pass on them. Tencent will likely be the buyer.

Any Forums is autistic and can't handle a woman not wanting to fuck them. If she were straight, Any Forums would be worshipping her as their smelly aspie elf aryan waifu.

Attached: timesupwhites.webm (576x1024, 1.64M)

>you're given multiple chances to tell her to fuck off
When the only thing I really wanted to do was kill her.

No they wouldn't. People hate Leliana too.

leliana can be romanced by males. sera is only for females

never understood her schizoid speech, too bad i couldn't kill her like that faggot qunari

>dyke only.
literally this. what a fucking waste. i hate woke shit so much, literally just let me romance the autist

Post morrigan

Big brown booba

Attached: d3bz0cg-a5b1df5a-f0e6-4c19-a309-03717c34ef04.jpg (500x743, 190.39K)

Attached: defhd1z-6873f583-741b-446c-b5d1-760a412d8f39.png (1920x1800, 2.76M)

made for you know what

BIG QUNARI COCK

Cosplayer-based-marketting.

what's this implying?

i downloaded her blender model and had her gag all over a fat dick. shit was fun. my animation speed was too fast though

Yes, she just needs a skin retexture to make her less shiny just like everyone else in DAI.
Her personality and accent are completely fine too - identical to the goblin women Any Forums constantly fawns over.

Attached: 2188-1527420034-1358141310.jpg (1920x1080, 595.25K)

No she is as shit as all the companions in DAI witch is the lest fun games I have recently replayed games to long feels like a MMO with a shitty group.

The only good dragon age game is origins.
Morrigan still best girl

I recently found out that she shares her VA with Y'shtola from FFXIV. Just makes me dislike Y'shtola more.