So basically these things will allow you to use any console wireless controller on wireless mode on your PC...

So basically these things will allow you to use any console wireless controller on wireless mode on your PC. Any of you use it? how well does it perform?
I plan to use a base Bloodbornestation controller.

Attached: 8BITDO.jpg (188x451, 9.79K)

i have the v2 of this, use it to use my switch pro con on my pc.
works flawlessly for me, no input lag and just connects and registers as an xbox controller for compatability

Any controller? I only ever used it with the 8bitdo controllers, I don't really have any others

My 8bitdo fight stick came with this adapter that's in the front slot of it but I don't use the adapter

If you use it with your Switch, it will send your address to Nintendo, make your Switch self destruct, and then Miyamoto will come to your house, kill, skin, butcher, cook, and eat you.

I can already to that with bluetooth

Nah I just use the Microsoft ones I don't really want to use any of my other controllers on PC

I have one
works well with my sn30 pro on dolphin and on my ps1 classic

I own two original 360 controllers, but they're near the end of their useful life (one has stick drift and a damaged X button and the other got its cable replaced recently by a shittier shorter one because original cables aren't available anymore and the buttons are starting to fail) so I'm looking towards alternatives.
The Bloodbornestation is collecting dust because it has no games besides Bloodborne but the controller is fine so I want to use it.

you can use a ps4 controller on pc with bluetooth. you dont have to buy anything

Does it work even with something like the WiiU controller?

My PC is a desktop; it doesn't have a wireless / bluetooth network card.

I used mine to connect a PS3 controller to my switch

I imagine a normal bluetooth USB adapter is cheaper than that thing then.

i have something similar but its for ps4

All of my controllers are Bluetooth so I wouldn't need this

Works with the Wii U Pro controller, but not the gamepad I believe

This is better. Mayflash Magic NS 2. Works great.

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x400, 30.79K)

Get a bluetooth dongle.
Steam controller settings and DS4Windows are much more powerful than a dongle that just emulates an xbox controller.

damn, too bad

sometimes I just kinda miss that heavy guy and wanted to use it, even if the screen would do nothing and just the buttons would work

It doesn't work with the slime controller for ps4 and that makes me sad since I got it to play DQ11 with

just get a bluetooth thingy on your motherboard, probably works better anyway

I got this lying somewhere under my desk but never figured out how to use it.

Attached: 1511899100456.png (300x310, 43.4K)

It adds noticeable input lag. I tested it on my Nintendo Switch. The Dualshock 4 had about 2 frames of input lag more than joycon controllers, which is not so much but can become a problem in games that require precision. The Dualshock 3 was much worse, almost impossible to play with it.

I know how you feel. I only bought it to be able to use the Wii U Pro as easily as possible and I was pretty disappointed when I couldn't connect the gamepad just to fuck around