Such an amazing game, why doesn't get it more recognition?

Such an amazing game, why doesn't get it more recognition?

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 163.54K)

linear corridor movie game

I mean you do interact with the world and fight

woman on cover
/thread

That actually realeased? i remember when it was announced back on 2018, Xbox was desperate, E3 was still a thing and people really only cared because a new smash was announced a couple months back, this looked okay i guess, i only saw a cinematic trailer, what was this game even about?

>being a literal chud

Attached: 1653401542243.png (727x727, 358.54K)

played this on goypass
cool graphics, but you do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING so I got bored after an hour or so
it was so INCREDIBLY BORING it almost felt like a Snoy exclusive

kvetch about it, that's the reason

this came out in 2017
the sequel is being worked on now

basically it's about a schizo woman that tries to revive her lover

fighting is prety fun be fair

but the british company made it sold out so next game be crap i guess

>boring
I guess it wasn't quite Fortnite huh zoomer

What's with the sudden marketing campaign?

what do you mean?

The protagonist is a not so pretty girl and you are on Chudchan, of course that would be the case.
great game i do agree

nu-fun isn't real you know?

Yeah I've noticed on here she must be a submissive anime girl with a questionable age

we just had a thread about this game.

It's a Story heavy game by the same hacks that brought you the "Shakespearean" Devil May Cry reboot

I haven't played that, what exactly is bad about it?

It was a decent little game, worth a play. Bafta are scum, Bafta can burn in hell

fighting feels like a simplistic mini game with no depth. I did not care for it

I do agree it does feel like a strange side mini game rather than a fluid part of the main game

"warrior women" didn't exist yet hollywood wants to make me think they did in order to pander some made up need for women to scream and try to act like masculine warriors in videogames despite the whole issue of women not being strong nor terrifying enough to be warriors who would be doing that in the first place

like what exactly was the issue of just making that character a man, it's clearly set in some celtic/norse universe with that vikingesque face paint
>inb4 shield maidens
just no

absolute nonsense

>I haven't played that, what exactly is bad about it?

really, really, AWFUL writing. I mean the writing in the reboot is so bad it makes DMC2's writing look great.

Hell, there is one scene where the MC's brother kills a pregnant woman with a sniper rifle (he shot the baby first) because the kid was the bad guy's. The MC calls out the brother on this horrible act but then makes a dead baby joke to the father's face like a fucking hypocrite

It's an American version of an incredible Japanese action series that was supposed to reboot the franchise. Director shit on the old games. Fans worried this was all they were going to get from then on.

It's just an average American action game, no worse than God of War. It's not that good, but not terrible. The writing was abysmal. Also came out around the horribly overrated and not very good Japanese action game Metal Gear Rising which had MGS fanboys AND Platinum fanboys violently comparing the two games as if their garbage where you slowly walk through Denver, Colorado in a forced walking cinematic stage in a game with like 8 levels was any better.

No she has to explicitly be under 20 or cock go soft

geez that's awful

Attached: 1653330516772.jpg (600x338, 36.19K)

oh so basically how they ruined Silent Hill by making it a broken action game with no sense of why things were the way they were

it's the worst scene but paid shill try to defend that writing, it's disgusting

You made this shit thread already.

/thread

it's unironically the best DmC game despite not being considered canon, and DMCfags hate it because it's not made by the japanese overlords

honestly I laughed and I didn't even know why

Ok trannie

it's okay sweetie you can come out no one knows who you are here

yeah i'm a chad+stud

It has a girl as the protag
That's it
It was better than God of War 4(7)
And the girl is literally schizo so the meme bee cries about Strong powerful woman doesn't work here either

the pregnant lady is mundus's literal whore and her "pregnant baby" is one of the game's bosses

i hope you never play fallout 1 then, you would probably get nightmares because you're clearly a zoomer who can'¨t handle good old fashion 90s style grit

It's shit is why

and it's also not a good game

Sequel coming soon and a possible tv show

thank you for your opinion .01 cents have been deposited into your tendie account

mario make ya seethe?

and here are the paid DmC shills that mentioned

it's the best in the series if we ignore the shitty walking section that's like 10 mins

meanwhile in dmc5 you have a walking section playing as V that goes on for 2 hours... and get this... DMCfags consider DMC5 the best in the series????? makes you think

man, the shills defending that abortion known as the DmC reboot crack me up.

I can honestly say I've never played a DMC game

>Antonitas or whatever his name is
>Writes this thesis on how a an independant game company could put out a AA game if focused correctly and understood. Gets bought out by Microsoft to make a AAA sequel

>I can honestly say I've never played a DMC game

I have played:
Nero's part in 4
the demo of DmC

the demo alone was such a turnoff that I ended up using Youtube to watch the "Shakespearean" story unfold.