The old call of duty games are KINO if you treat them like popcorn flicks, why does Any Forums hate them again?

The old call of duty games are KINO if you treat them like popcorn flicks, why does Any Forums hate them again?

Attached: BlackOps 2010-11-09 20-54-17-72.jpg (1920x1080, 249.85K)

They get bulldozed online

>Any Forums is now unironically defending cod

>Kino
>Popcorn flick
pick one

this website was lost long ago. 2016 wasn't even the death, more like the desecration of the corpse.

The writing in those campaigns and zombies had a level of soul to it the modern cods don't have. There were a few years between the 50 ww2 clone cods and the modern CIA propaganda stuff where they just went balls to the wall throwing shit at the wall that I appreciate even if the gameplay hasn't evolved in decades.

it's just zoomer nostalgia. just wait, in a few years people will unironically defend fortnite and other battle royale trash

I am 27 and Fortnite is one of the most fair free to play games in that you get access to all multiplayer gameplay content without paying or grinding and the game has constant balance updates and map changes. The base gameplay has a low skill ceiling outside of building autism but it's not a bad game by any means.

Attached: 1630428399144.jpg (1010x1164, 230.85K)

I love the CoD campaigns, I replay them all the time. Fun gameplay, interesting plots, memorable characters, and a run time that means they doesn't overstay their welcome.

The writing was always (since cod4) a strong point for these games. It's like watching holywood movies

>cuckoldoody
>kino
Why are Activision shills so desperate to shill this turd series all the time? Do they really have nothing else going on for them?

Attached: 1523215576422.jpg (297x205, 60.5K)

always has been

>zoomer thinks modern warfare cod is "old"
Why are you little shits so retarded?

>zoomer thinks
I doubt it

1. OP's image is Black Ops 2
2. That game is 10 years old

It's only old if you're an underage faggot.

I'm 30 and I would consider a 10 year old game "old", or at the very least not contemporary

It's Black Ops 1, retard

The point is that there are a bunch of COD games prior to the MW series, which would normally be considered the "old cod games", but dumb little zoom zooms like OP doesn't know about it.

black ops 1 is old. deal with it.

10 years is 10 years
what the fuck are you talking about

Should I play Black Ops 1? I bought it years ago and never played it.

Cod was always good. Seethe.

>why does Any Forums hate them again?
It's popular. Any Forums only likes popular things if they're japanese.