Elden Ring

>"I command thee, Neil!"
Who was Neil? Was that supposed to be our name?

Attached: Elden_Ring_Godrick_guide_header.jpg (1400x1400, 258.78K)

What was the point of grafting all these arms and he barely even used any of them?

Before grafting, he was a big fan of Lemon Demon.

>called Gatling Gun
Richard Jordan Gatling wasn't real in Bloodborne though. Does he live in Yahrnam?

Attached: gatling_gun.jpg (402x402, 28.12K)

Same reason degenerate celebrities buy dozens of houses and cars.

Zanzibarts butler

Yes, the character's name is Neil Tarnished.

There actually is a boss name (O')Neil and judging by the banner on his halberd he used to be sworn to Godrick before he defected to Malenia.

Commander O'Neil, from inside the Caelid swamp.

Kek

This. Fucking retard OP didn't even play the game.

he was isekai'd to yahrnam at the same time that louis braille was sent to lothric

Niall
You fight him later in a snow castle
He must have been talking to him when you arrived

>I am Malenia, blade of Miquella, and I have never known De FĂȘte.

Translated from French this means she has never known the festival. Does she mean Radahn festival? Is she trying to tell us the tales of her battle with Radahn are untrue? What are the lore implications of this?

Attached: eldenring.jpg (1422x800, 547.75K)

I've looked into this and I think he was asking the Tarnished to 'kneel' as in get down on one knee as a sign of respect and submission. This makes sense since he is a Lord and therefore of higher authority.

Godricks nothing more than a jumped up country pumpkin.

Isn't it bumpkin.
If he's a pumpkin then that's why those big dudes have pumpkin helmets on? Man this game is so deep

>''Four fathers one and all''
This nigga had 4 dads? Is that why he looks like that?

No he has two fathers, named One and All.

I like to imagine they all ejaculated into a cauldron and one of those finger crones stirred the pot until it coagulated into godrick

If that were true why didn't we get the option to kneel? Seems like cut content or you're just flat out wrong.

I was playing last night (1st playthrough) and was in 1st boss area (Stormveil Castle)
I eventually reached this area where there's 3 big stone giants on a bridge with the last one being an archer
Anyway I dont know why but I was drunk and grinded them for an hour or 1h30 straight since the XP/souls was too good.
I eventually stopped and resumed Stormveil Castle, but I eventually reached the main boss and killed him so easily that it was very anticlimatic and I kinda regret it now. I wasnt even sure he was the last boss since he fell so fast
Thanks for reading my blog

what lvl
also desu he just isnt that hard, this is unironically why margit was guarding stormveil since godrick is a perennial jobber

I dunno mid 30s or something

Attached: kneel.png (618x448, 293.13K)

Because it brings jacking off dead arm to a whole new level.