We only had to wait 13 years bros, it's finally happening

store.steampowered.com/app/1866420/La_Pucelle_Ragnarok/
we only had to wait 13 years bros, it's finally happening

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg (616x353, 73.22K)

They can't fuck this one up, right?

lol
LMAO
ROFLAMOAJKALSKDJLAKSJD

It will almost assuredly be better than the LP:R PSP fan translation, which had a couple soft locks and weird issues in NG+ where you could permanently lose a character including story characters. that said it's NISA, expect nothing

>its real
what the actual fuck

Attached: 1173788008638.jpg (556x690, 193.18K)

Personally I bought a PSP specifically for LP:R because I thought it was a sure thing. The NISA forums had a several hundred page thread asking for the localization for years but it never happened, so I'm happy it's finally coming.

>Rozalin, Cornet, Hero Prinny, and Ellie are included as well.
based, fuck the fan translation.
i actually bought and dumped the dlc for the psp community and they refused to touch it because its "piracy".

Attached: all the dlc.png (1152x822, 685.96K)

hopefully they'll be a switch port so I can just get the jap version instead. fuck giving nis america any money they don't deserve shit

Attached: 1616596831366.jpg (1000x666, 634.8K)

Now if only they would fully translate and release the old Marl Kingdom games.

Is this the same as the chronicles game?

is that the rosenqueen girl? she's playable? based, I will buy just for her, I played the fan TL and didn't know she was DLC, she's one of the cutest NIS girls.

this is the updated psp version of the ps2 game, ported to pc

Attached: ss_aa40f218bf7a349e2e8d6b9d6c58d02ffa29bbd4.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 343.58K)

And Switch. Which reminds me, is Rhapsody good? I was kind of interested on La Pucelle but I never got to it, but not sure if it's worth it to get both

never played the original, but i heard the later ds version is fucked

remember the opera event sequence in FFVI? the entire game gave me the same vibe (I haven't played it in like 20 years though so I'm probably missing a ton), that's probably the closest comparison I could give. there are battles and stuff but there are also a lot of musical minigames.

Is this game as autistic as disgaea?

It predated Disgaea, so yes and no.

you can only get around 300 hours out of it if you want to go all the way through postgame, but it has some interesting features like unkillable bosses that become killable for great rewards if you grind 50+ hours at the start of the game, and if you grind ~150 hours on the first map's dark portal you can unlock overlord priere and be able to recruit every story boss in the game except the whale and the eldritch horror thing.

I will bite. I enjoyed disgaea 5. What makes this game unique?

Attached: 1594121697881.gif (462x427, 1.89M)

Is it just me or do the sprites look kinda wide

Wait, is that the only way to get Overlord Priere?

the best OST of any NIS game
the best characters of any NIS game
the best story of any NIS game
leveling process remains fun forever

main downside is you can easily lock yourself out of the best endings by not hitting convoluted and hard to find events, so a guide is pretty needed unless you don't mind missing a lot of really good parts of the story.
no, that's just the autistic way to do it, to unlocked overlord you need to kill...7? level 3000+ overlord or higher monsters in dark world? it's been a very long time since I played, I can't remember the specifics but it requires you to kill 7-10 high level monsters and one extremely high level monster (like 7000+) all in the same dark world run.

shut the fuck up troon

Those aren't stretched, that's how they will look in the final version most likely. It always looked like that in the originals.