FFXIV

>psycho whore killed countless of your comrades
>got amnesia and mentally reverted to a child

What's the right thing to do?

Attached: 1630443028835.png (1280x719, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D0CNH2rfr0s
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>What's the right thing to do?
Put her in a room, but don't keep her under guard watch.
If she breaks out, do it again.

Abort the child

>Villain's backstory is that she was raped too much

What did Square Enix mean by this?

My brother was in full "I could fix her!" mode when going through SB, I'm positive she's the only thing from SB he remembers. I did feel bad for her circumstances but it's not like I'd cry for her death.

I can fix her!

Attached: 1645023681251.jpg (850x1183, 194.8K)

marry and impregnate her

There wasn't anything particularly memorable in the expansion to be fair.
Besides maybe OP and the samurai grandpa.

Attached: 1628595318622.png (623x632, 537.51K)

She's hot, so...

Anyone has the new remixes?

Attached: A4E79133-7E92-4BC1-A106-5A7D0B66EA46.jpg (1280x1280, 303.16K)

She deserved better

Attached: 1641547068508.jpg (595x920, 165.2K)

4.1 & 4.2 were such a fucking waste of time holy shit

>Rotation is literally 5 moves in the same order forever but you don't even get all of it until 72
>Class actually gets less difficult to play as it levels up since its the devs pet class & they buffed it more and more over the years, so its playerbase has to pretend nonstandard rotations for 1% dps gain is required to beat any content even after the devs constantly buff the standard 5 moves rotation every other patch
>None of the cool utility stuff to save clutch runs of the other ranged but does less overall damage then most of the melee, especially if you aren't best in the world level
>Glamors suck ass and so does the entire questline
>Can't even appreciate your cool spell effects because on most bosses fire 4/xeno clips into the boss and their own attacks block out the audio/visuals

don't fall for the black mage meme

the doma segments (outside of the steppe which barely counts since it has a different writer and is a total non sequitor to the overal plot) are much worse then the ala mhigger segments of stormblood and I'm tired of weebs pretending they're not

why do new album releases in japan (for any band/soundtrack) all look like this? with the cutesy signs?

Can't wait for Mr Ozma I CAN FIX HER Ultimate

She did nothing wrong
The people of doma were fucked up and deserved it desu

BROS

youtu.be/D0CNH2rfr0s

Stormblood was dogshit and the amnesia subplot was the crown jewel of garbage on the shit sundae BUT I will say the final confrontation did feel pretty built up towards to where it seemed like both you and her knew it would come down this once and for all and they were finally letting you beat this literal whore's ass

Attached: ffxiv_05102022_203649_793.png (1920x1080, 1.92M)

>Reinstate the laws that led to her situation almost immediately
>These same laws that the Empire abolished as soon as they took power
>Now have to be involved with the shitty pirates and not!Japan's absolute clusterfuck of laws and corruption
Great move

>Tsuyu deserved better
its true. she didn't deserve what she went through, and if she hadn't gone through that the country wouldn't have been as fucked. also she deserves to live for a chance at atonement as much as fordola does, especially when she had amnesia.

It's the next one I'm getting to 90 (currently 50) but so far I'm not crazy about it either, I just find its spells kinda boring since it's either a big block of ice or an explosion.

they had sex

Attached: MbSM0bKNwalt9KmjCpIyjSQx5Y.jpg (720x405, 82.88K)