Dragon's Dogma 2

Hopes? Dreams?

Attached: 1653460526375.png (810x810, 874.1K)

Abandon all delusions of control.

>Hope
That it comes out
>Dream
That it comes out

How can that user from the past thread have one thousand hours on DMC and 300 on DD and still not like it?
I don't believe he has a thousand hours of DMC.

Picking up people and carrying them around is not a crime in Gran Soren. It's possible to gather every NPC into the town fountain. I hope this ability returns in the sequel.

Attached: magical realm.webm (1920x1080, 1.26M)

It's happening, game director just wanted to make DMC 5 sooner.
>hopes
Co-OP with my friend, more stuff to do after the story, more weak points and things to cut from monsters.
>dreams
Chad enemy like Grigori, music just as great and v2 of:
>THE WIND IS PUSHING ME

Attached: cyclop waiting.jpg (582x713, 68.4K)

Single player DDO with more flashier combat. Can even go full DMC.

Just give me a vocation as cool as the Spirit Lancer or Alchemist not stuck in some online only bullshit.

It's gonna be a remaster and some collector's stuff. You are delusional if you think this is actually going to be a sequel.

Say goodbye to your dragon forged silk lingerie and loli pawn, such a thing will never be allowed in this day and age.

Give me a house, a cooking minigame and a fishing minigame

>no more loli pawns
based

a more living world

Go play the sims.

>Dream
Announcement
>Hope
Nothing. DD2 will never be real.

when is the event?

All it has to be is the first game but bigger. Which is why it won't be the first game but bigger.

It will be bigger but it won't be the first game.

>Hopes? Dreams?
Lock on

And that's a good thing.

You can have characters be attractive without resorting to virgin coomer/nonce tier shit. Pic related, an actual attractive character.

Attached: 435876868.jpg (589x1080, 127.69K)

>Hopes?
That it expands on everything in the previous game and manages to be just as timeless.
>Dreams?
I just want it to come out. DD2 is just about the only game I cold actually be excited for at this point.

Attached: 1631489891689.webm (1072x880, 1.75M)