Blizzard has no future

Blizzard has no future
>Warcraft: dying and will be a corpse by next expansion with WoW
>starcraft: dead as nobody cares about RTS anymore (which is a shame)
>Diablo: D4 is DOA, since D3 was dogshit
>Overwatch: 2 is DOA, since it's literally a copypaste and everyone is wise to it
>Hearthstone: maybe doing well? I actually have no idea since I don't follow the news with this one
>HotS: dead, even though it was one of the only unique MOBAs on the market
so what does that leave them to generate money?

Attached: B1E8E34E-34A9-439B-8967-0C138EE3E4FE.png (1462x618, 85.03K)

Hearthstone is literally a gacha game, those things can sustain a company by themselves.

It cant

Attached: 0F706418-B56A-47F6-9265-6A96319C2BFA.png (759x185, 36.46K)

>Blizzard will die for sure this time honest! says man for the millionth time this decade

They should have made a single player experience in Azeroth.

Candy crush

Diablo Immortal is obviously going to bring it back from the brink. Then they can announce some new lore-raping expansion that lets you play as Arubians or Nubians or w/e Anubarak is, for WoW and the idiots will buy it up, because they just can't help themselves and because they want to ERP as giant beetles.

reminder that WoW is a subscription based MMORPG that has been around since 2004 and almost every year they report millions and millions of people quitting.
its 2022 and the game is still alive. face it, the game isnt going anywhere.

People find it hard to believe that a company the size, stature, and reputation of Blizzard could just disappear or become an irrelevant developer running support ops for their online games. But it has happened before and it will happen again. Blizzard is the most likely candidate by a mile.

The difference is in the past it happened because someone like EA bought a studio and just looted them, whereas here it is totally self-inflicted.

>so what does that leave them to generate money?
They have two new IP's and Warcraft 4 in the works. They'll be fine.
I have a sneaking suspicion though that the minute Microsoft completes the take over. Phil's gonna promote Rod Fergusson to the top of Blizz and if there's anyone who can kick the asses of people to get shit working again. It's Rod

>Warcraft 4
as if, they didn't even want to touch warcraft 3

EverQuest is still around and gets a new expansion every year, doesnt mean that the devs are relevant beyond that tiny player base. That is WOW’s present and future.

>implying MS actually gives a shit about well-run studios
MS bought AB for COD and nothing more.

Warcraft 4 would be absolute dogshit if made by current blizzard. It'll sell like hotcakes, sure, but it'll be dogshit and everyone would agree with me about a month after release.

Yep. 30% of blizzards new hires self identify as women
Its woke: the company

They outsourced reforged to chinks that was disaster and you think the nublizzard workers are capable to make warcraft4? lol

They can make something better!
A diversity ranking system

Attached: A394407A-1EF3-465D-9459-449768B12E97.jpg (1920x1080, 684.23K)

There are idiots who would buy warcraft 4 at the drop of a hat, play it for a few hours, not realize how garbage it is, and then move on back to their normie lives.
These are the people that Blizzard markets towards now.
I know of so many normies who got shadowlands, played for a week or two, then got out and didn't look back. These people spike blizzard's sales and make it look like the company is doing well. And every year, I'm waiting to see if it will finally be the end of this shit. Will the normies finally realize that the turds blizzard shits out is not worth their money? Or will they buy it again, just because it has the name of a game they loved in their childhood, and then play it for a couple of hours on the weekends before going back to their "busy adult lives"? I don't want these people to keep Blizzard afloat any longer.

I thought microcock bought them and Activision out

Okay imagine this
Just think of a second

Starcraft.
But as an FPS coop game for the xbox where space marines fight players playing as the zerg.

also surprises me how its not a moba yet, feels like there was plenty of room for a sci-fi moba and all the units already have their fodder minion units.

Attached: fb-share.jpg (1200x630, 340.01K)

Ultima online is still live, Everquest is still live, not like you'd notice.

>Warcraft 4
No way someone unironically believes Blizz will make another RTS ever again
>New IP
what new IP?

All they had to do is keep it fash, keep it fresh.
But they made it lefty and stale, then died.
A story as old as time.

Attached: VOLKPOLITZEI.png (2068x3530, 1.6M)

>HotS: dead, even though it was one of the only unique MOBAs on the market
lol

>Everquest 2 has 20+ expansions
Every fucking time.
I want to get into it, not like, play into it but check wtf they do. Like how did the game evolve.

This company has been garbage every since WoW was released.

It would be nice if they disbanded and sold all their IPs to someone that cared, but that isn't happening now that the company is hooked up to Microsoft life-support.