Genshin Impact

Are you rolling for Yelan?

Attached: 1653508453442.png (720x1280, 840.95K)

I don't play shit games.

Whats that mean? You speakin greek?

sure why wouldn't i

No, but I might jerk off to her regardless

how you you people even end up with black bars?

Attached: sample_7c886f3fa5dd79cfa7e2fa8b39730dcc.jpg (850x1190, 456.89K)

yes
my primos are ready and so is my penis

Gacha is objectively a scam, it's a great reset-style "you will own nothing" scheme that sucks money out of your wallet in perpetuity and leaves you with nothing to show for it when the servers shut down. it's a predatory business model built on exploiting the mentally ill. anyone who shills for it should be ashamed of themselves.

Pitsex with Yelan together with multiple other anons

zoomers using their garbage phones to make a fucking screenshot instead of saving the image
Check the resolution, it's 720p turned on it's side, low end phone shit, or just a old phone

>black bars, compression artifacts
>sample

This. Gachafaggots also actively bring about the collapse of gaming through supporting that shit model.

yes, 50/50 and only 80 rolls saved, desu.....
i am hoping for the best

Attached: yelan.jpg (1898x1920, 2.08M)

Very much so.

On my private server yes

No

Attached: gorou.jpg (860x1200, 170.25K)

We're also bringing about the downfall of western civilization by funneling money into China's secret superweapon projects.

I want to but I really dislike that kuki isn't on the banner as well. Might just do a couple 10 rolls and and just save for the new wind character.

>sample

Attached: 7c886f3fa5dd79cfa7e2fa8b39730dcc.jpg (2142x3000, 2.44M)

>chromatic aberration
no saving this pic

Cope all you want through that irony, but you damn well know you're shitting on gaming by supporting gachashit. More and more faggot devs look at the numbers those fucking games make and they all want a piece of the pie. You'll be complaining there's nothing good to play anymore because of that and it's going to happen soon.

New Amy event in 2.8.

Attached: Adventure.png (1359x991, 2.03M)

>wasting your rolls on XQ sidegrade right before dendro drops

Attached: 1570753710190.png (1996x2003, 1.27M)

That just means the character will be strong. Eula was strong and so was wind boy before Inazuma.

soulless lootbox store marked as a "videogame" doesn't belong on Any Forums

I'm like 20 away from hard guarantee so yeah i think so.
I'll give Itto's banner after a few rolls to try for Cookie and then back to saving mode until a new character I want is revealed.

>XQ sidegrade
she actually buffs your attack unlike XQ and she isnt an ugly tranny like he is. i said she is a complete upgrade

Attached: yelan.png (632x1000, 742.82K)