Remember when Disney used to make really good video games?

Remember when Disney used to make really good video games?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5QDz3qKoD-U
youtube.com/watch?v=hqqybsEZPU4&ab_channel=Zgt
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buzz buzz haha

They were just actors, bro.

Rumor has it months ago the Gadget leak reached the ears of Vladimir Putin, a devout Gadgetologist. While privately mourning the President of Ukraine was seen on an intelligence report saying "Lol Gadget a shit". The rest is history.

>Any Forums STILL seething

at least 42 times, goddamn

Attached: 28013710239.jpg (256x266, 11.43K)

>They were just actors, bro.
Exactly. Chuds are retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=5QDz3qKoD-U

No, but I remember when Capcom did.

i dont get it

Made for BZC

>tfw never going back to the golden age
at least you were there to experience it

Attached: 3f47d37a9283ce964b63e927bee58129-0.jpg (640x344, 36.26K)

Disney never made video games. They gave out licenses to 3rd party devs.

What pisses me off isn't the fact that the cartoon mouse is fucking the cartoon fly, because who gives a shit, but the fact they also have to cram shit to "subvert the expectations xd" into everything they produce. Yeah I get it the thing that had no build-up and nobody expected to happen happened, real funny even after the billionth fucking time. It's honestly gotten more predictable than the fucking cliches themselves at this point, god damn.

ZIPPED
BUZZED
FLEW TO HIGH TO THE SUN
MAGGOT SPEWED
FOURTY TWOED
MEANING OF LIFE?
INSECT LOVIN
MOUSE BUN IN OVEN
WHAT DO WE GET
A MUTTIE TRAIN WRECK
YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
YOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO
ZIP ZIP
BUZZ BUZZ
ALL THE CUM ON HER FUZZ.
BUZZ BUZZ
ZIP ZIP
42 MAGGOTS CUZZ
YOU WANNA KNOW WHY?
GADGET LOVES THAT BIG MOTHER FUCKIN FLY.

Holy shit it's zgt
youtube.com/watch?v=hqqybsEZPU4&ab_channel=Zgt

>Hatred of this film will unite humanity. Level plan of Ozymandis
This is the best insult I have seen in a while.

no but I do remember masturbating to that mouse

They never did. The only decent Disney games are made by Japanese companies like Capcom and Square Enix. Stop posting this shitty cartoon already. If I want a good cartoon I would watch Courage the Cowardly Dog, not Rescue Rangers trash.

Attached: 1590624993425.jpg (1403x683, 163.46K)

No, but I remember when they made bullshit unfairly difficult games.

This is a good thing. The Rescue Rangers spam has crippled the spam of shitty Sonic, Owl House, and Amphibia threads on Any Forums. It's been a blessing. By the time the Chip and Dale whining dies down at least Amphibia will be truly forgotten, trash show. But I hate how Sonic is a cancer on Any Forums. That shit needs its own containment board more than My Little Pony.

Qrd?

This whole Fly cucking meme feels forced as shit, i don't give a shit about fictional cartoon character relationships. All in all, you redditors should stop being such manchildren

>hate how Sonic is a cancer on Any Forums. That shit needs its own containment board more than My Little Pony.

This.

Not sure, what was the last decent video game that came out under Disney directly? As in not something like Star Wars or Marvel?

I think it was partially this and also partially just a convenient way to have Gadget and Zipper absent for most of the film. Also given the way things have been going the last 5 or so years I can only guess it isn't a coincidence that Zipper's VA was a black guy while Gadget's was a white woman.

Furries seething because their rat waifu fucked a fly at least 42 times.

You realize Any Forums is a manchildren board right?

im gonna watch some of the r34 of her now
expecting bug stuff

Any Forums is considered a zoo or circus freakshow and the normies take screencaps of us to create clickbait articles out of to shock and amaze their fellow normies

maggots in vagina

Disney didn't make any video games though.

No the fact he was voiced by a deep voiced black guy was yet again just another subversion of expectations because you'd expect the fly to have a high pitched voice but it has a deep black guy voice xd isn't it funny you guys, it's something you don't expect xd.
I despise this trend so fucking much.

this is so fucking stupid, literally nobody gave a shit about this character for 20 years, and then they have a joke where she gets together with the annoying fly character, and everyone acts like they care all of a sudden. The most forced shit ever, all of your retards can go jump off a building.