Monotony

I'm tired of combat in video games...

Attached: FTLC.jpg (640x480, 337.78K)

bump for agreement

Play KCD

I'm tired of OP sucking cocks...

Stop playing western games.

There are plenty of games, even entire genres of games, without combat.
Try some of those and see if you like them.

then it's time to find a new hobby.
vidyas are just buttoashing festivals with no actual depth, and Any Forums will fight you to the end so it stays that way

i like the idea of a game embracing the fact that people are going to make bots and instead just making the player characters actions largely programmable
had a blast making convoluted macros in WoW way back when where i could simply press one or two buttons and have a full logic cycle running for the repetitive decisions i would make in combat
can still have full manual control but being able to simply let the combat play out without resorting to some oversimplified coin toss RNG would be fun

>fuck ton of games that are nonviolent exist

get some!

Attached: ae6af4fb7ac3e79569b065190df300d4.jpg (800x489, 110.97K)

jap shit is a thousand times more monotonous

Puzzle games.

>I LOVE NOT PLAYING GAME!

Attached: fbnbh.jpg (300x300, 11.79K)

Play Disco Elysium then.

then tank the fists with your fucking face OP you pussy faggot

good for you chief

Not OP but do you recommend stardew valley on steam? Just seems like a comfy farming game from what I've seen, is it worth the 15 bucks or do I wait for sale? Or is it some kinda troon game?

I hate RDR2 missions but i loved playing as a black character in RDO and stabbing and beating innocent people at night for no reason.

Kerbal Cock Destroyer?

Easily worth it if you like farming sims. tranny pedos infest every attempt to talk about it but it solid for a genre that only has harvest moon and rune factory to compete with.

Play pic related.
You can do a full pacifist run while instead of fighting you suck cock.

Attached: tales-of-androgyny-34992-7.jpg (1371x765, 227.08K)

How's x360 emulation today? Is it possible to complete Fable 2 without major bugs?