How were you supposed to know?

How were you supposed to know?

Attached: 1642398438411.jpg (1492x1229, 191.47K)

The image tells you exactly where to go.

By having 3 digit IQ

>lavos literally just fell
>game puts you right in front of it with no indication to go anywhere else like the village or the end of time
gee, i don't know user

wtf im supposed to walk on that rock? how would i have known that without a guide?

Attached: FFV_Tycoon_Meteor.jpg (1620x1080, 451.27K)

Get in and be reduced to raw materials for Yuri's empire, you dumbass

Attached: Grinder_animation_1.gif (185x127, 244.3K)

By:
Having a unique art
Already having walked into several objects such as forests causing you to enter a area
Progressing out of a area into a dead end, unless you go into the crater.

That isn't even a good example.
A better example would be a crowd/area with several NPCs, and you need to speak to all of them twice in a specific order in order to get the plot trigger for the next area.

Attached: Peak_JRPG_Transition.webm (872x490, 805.58K)

The very beginning of the game, to go to the millenial fair you must step on the fair map icon. It's very simple. Also the instruction booklet.

Hardly a fair comparison because there's no way to not avoid that rock.
I thought I had to find a way to summon him in the same way Magus did.

What game? I kinda like the way the transition flows straight to the battle as if you were already running in to fight

It's clearly a road block. Why would you even try?

>walk up to crater in curiosity
>name shows up that tells you to enter it
This better be bait.

because that's the only place to go

This was nothing compared to the wall in Super Metroid after you get the bombs. I was too fucking stupid at 8.

There's only 1 visually distinct place to go, user.

Tales of Graces

>buy a guide
some levels were made just to sell guides

You don't know true despair.

Because that was literally where the dungeon just was. Walking up to see if it's still a visitable location is what any sane individual would do.

What is this game

But seriously thought, how were you supposed to know to hit the interact/action button over the boat with propellers and a massive fucking drill on its front?

Attached: final-fantasy-iv-ffivpr-best-summon-item-farming-locations-tips[1].jpg (2560x1440, 317.65K)

final fantasy vi