Them's Fightin' Herds

Ready to experience fighting kino on console?
youtube.com/watch?v=92rTB2wyPPo
>Rollback netcode
>Skullgirls engine
>Crossplay between all platforms

Attached: Promo_2022_720.png (1280x720, 392.14K)

enjoy your ban

Attached: 738.png (680x225, 87.87K)

I respect that they didn't give up after loosing their chance at EVO, did they finish the story mode?

How's somebody supposed to know this is banned unless you know all the history behind it?

Still no chapter 2 release lol, probably put it on hold to develop these ports.

They announced that they'd complete the entire thing by the end of the year when they got bought by Modus, but nobody really believed them and they just retracted it. Chapter 2 still isn't out yet even.
But as long as they come out eventually I don't care how long it takes, it's the only interesting fighting game story mode I've ever played.

I'm excited, looking forward to having more people to fight.

Attached: 1642281204173.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

It'll probable be the only instance where I'll be able to play somebody that's just as bad as me.

Only bronies would ever want to talk about this game. Those trying to talk about it here are trying to be leejun and epic but end up looking like retards in the process.

You and me both lel

>Only bronies would ever want to talk about this game
Or people that enjoy good fighting games

God I fucking hate Velvet.

Wrong, I don't give a fuck about bronyfaggots and I'm sick of having to go to /mlp/ just to post about it.

>Only bronies would ever want to talk about this game.
Furfaggotry aside isn't this supposedly a really solid fighting game? I can see autists wanting to talk about it just because it plays well.

Yeah it's a legitimately great game. My favorite thing about it is just how excellent the tutorials and the training mode is, to the point that you can easily share combo replay files and test them out yourself.

Keep sucking dick you will never be a janny

Its a fun game, like Blazblue but simpler and the character gimmicks are less knowledge-check-or-lose. Very freeform combo system that allows for some crazy optimized shit, but solid system mechachics so infinites are literally impossible and ToDs are functionally impossible and you can't even get realistically two-touched regardless of meter unless you fuck up.

Attached: anime lizard hkd.webm (800x450, 2.74M)

honestly a great fighters, can't wait to see how crossplay will perform and the new characters in season 1

Combo decay update was amazing for the game. Too bad Arizona is the only one that was negatively impacted by it.

The thing i hear most fighting game autists talk about when it comes to this game is that the netcoding is actually functional and stable

It's kind of the opposite actually, she benefitted from the system changes a lot so they nerfed her a bit in advance to account for it. She's still good, but it changed her focus as a character from max damage confirms to resets to take advantage of the JD refund on first hit and starting damage bonus which some of her players didn't like.
Also it massively reduced Oleander's damage, but it also made her a lot more fun to play since she got a new command normal and some QoL stuff to make up for it so most of her players liked it despute being a nerf overall.
The next update is supposed to change tech rolling and cross canter which I'm looking forward to. It's great to have strong defensive mechanics but they definitely need some tweaks.

Too much combo autism for my taste, but it is a great fighting game.

So I assume goat is now part of the main roster on console since she is in the art now?

god shanty is pure sex

>hmmm no video game not allowed on Any Forums

The MLP fad is dead, right? Inshallah it is no more.

She's part of the vanilla roster in the console ports but lore-wise she isn't a key holder still. They might retcon it since the story mode isn't finished yet.

I feel bad for TFH fans really, not even a little bit as annoying as the anthro furfaggots that spam Sonic and Klonoa topics all the time because they want to fuck underage furry creatures.

>Them
FUCKING SJW SHIT. GET THE FUCK OUT

Not even an mlpfag, but the mlp designs were a lot better.
what were they even thinking with these new ones?

>least schizophrenic user on Any Forums

What's the problem with the new ones?

It’s because a single mention of TFH in any thread on Any Forums pretty much gets the topic deleted. It’s probably one of the most cursed video games to talk about on Any Forums since Any Forums mods delete threads for it, and /mlp/ doesn’t like the TFH threads being made on their board either. It’s unironically the only reason why I would want a /vfgc/ board.

They were literally drawn by the same person who made MLP:FiM

Be that as it may, they're worse.