Untitled

Attached: MGR-Box-Art_12-15.jpg (915x960, 251.73K)

reddit

i love reddit

>Playercount goes up 1000% because of some gay meme
Good game though

Deserves every bit of praise and hype it gets and more. The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that it's owned by konami, they don't deserve the profits.

>cringy rock music for 12 year olds
>button mash "gameplay"
>reddit humor
>dogshit nonsensical story line that doesn't belong in MG
>pedo VA that sounds like he gurgles on cocks

Yup, that's a 2/10 from me.

Attached: 993-1653284570-2010227485.jpg (1920x1080, 770.78K)

>game is about the power of memes
>becomes popular via memes
kino

Rising has every hallmark of a Metal Gear story and is in fact that only Metal Gear game to get it right since MGS4

Implying the other games have good stories
>pedo VA that sounds like he gurgles on cocks
Who's also in the other games lmfao

Only thing I don't like is that gay segment where Raiden is beat up and has to sneak through or die. Absolutely dogshit for an otherwise neat perfect game

DOKTOR, TURN-ON MY FAGGOT DETECTOR
BULLSEYE!

Attached: raiden-jack.jpg (1280x720, 87.51K)

What was Armstrong's stance on kidnapping kids, taking their brains out and turning them into some kind of server farm for robots

>nonsensical story that doesn't belong in MG
spittake.jpg

>button mash "gameplay"
The gameplay was great even if the game is on the easier side, even on VH and Rev.

pro

Based.

What where is that against Armstrong?

Kek based

Oh fuck I forgot that part too, it's leading up to the meme man fight (monsoon?) You're like sauntering around a level and on revengeance it's basically 1 hit kill with no defensive options. I haven't played in years and it's all fuzzy.

Oh yeah that part was kinda shitty but it's only like 2 minutes so not bad. The kino fight with monsoon compensates for it anyways.

It seems like it was really designed as a stealth section (there are fire extinguishers scattered around that you can break to get the smoke grenade effect) but then they fucked up and made it ranked