What are some city builder games where I can pass bad policies to make my citizens' lives worse?

What are some city builder games where I can pass bad policies to make my citizens' lives worse?

Attached: Abott.jpg (1080x612, 89.5K)

Look at this lil' nigga go holy shit bros

Attached: 1643752824602.webm (360x640, 994.75K)

Cities Skylines

Attached: 1653080013532.jpg (1200x1200, 437.03K)

some civilization game or something, i dunno

absolute unit

Why is human life worth so little in America?

how is that physically possible

That's actually a good recommendation.
Can I allow my citizens to purchase guns at 18?
I want them to be able to take them into schools.

I know this a bait thread but im actually interested in op's question

wow!

you only get like 5 years for murder in europoor

Well, we're in the midst of a civil war, it happens.

Fuck off back to Any Forums

Based

SimCity

Because americans are not human

>Why is human life worth so little in America?
>life in America
There's your answer.

wowza

Attached: 1653234007676.webm (640x360, 2.9M)

>twitter
>implying retarded leftoid opinion
>not videogames
Nice bait I give it an 8/8

He's done eating for the month.

You can make bad decisions in every single city/civ builder in existence. It's not that interesting.

it took lessons taught by your mom

>People pay for this

You aren't paying because the food is good, you're paying for the social clout

I wish we had 2nd amendment in Europe

frostpunk
simcity 4

>rightoid upset by reality
>has to make boogeymen to feel like he's in the right
typical.

You're just wheezing and eating

>you can carry a gun but you're legally required to hide it
whats the point

>that pause on the last one
We've all been there, birdbro.

Attached: 1635141205895.png (181x256, 58.73K)

fpbp

>Claims he's a woman despite having penis
>Its the right upset about reality
Hahahahaha

>California buying more new guns than Texas
Well, a failed state requires more guns than one that still somehow manages to keep its shit together.
If robbers could steal from me for up to $1000 without the police giving a shit, I'd carry a gun in everyday life as well.

On topic: SimCity, but only the older ones and not through whatever that always-online-shit by EA was.

Kind of the other way around, most people want to conceal but they have to carry in the open because concealing a weapons requires training in many places. Carrying in the open isn't a big deal though, especially if it's normal in your area.
>t. NC

>buzzwords and boogeymen
typical.

Attached: 1621284441065.jpg (770x774, 215.88K)

>Eating gold
This is the most retarded thing conceptualized ever.

>Eat bad food and impress people who you don't care about
Yikes.

my mom doesn't like fish scales or fins or eyes

2a doesn't matter if you're not allowed to use your gun in self defense

What are some good fighting games based on the real world?

Attached: ethanfight.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

You could go all in with anti-citizen policies in Anno.

That's literally what you did, tho.

>well, a failed state requires more guns than one that still somehow manages to keep its shit together.
Well put. This is exactly why the US is a failed state.

>In Canada you can go to jail if you shoot someone attacking you
Sometimes I envy Americans. Shame about the niggers.

story?

>some schizoid goes and shoots people
>uhhh ban le guns an shieet like we've been doing for 30 years but it keeps happening anyway?
lmao

Didn't you trannies just have a mass shooting there just today?

CPL training is a fucking joke (at least in MI), you can even get one if you haven't even shot a gun before. Its just most people are too lazy or cheap to pay for the training

t. CPL holder

I hate this timeline so much it's unreal.

Attached: 1631551333488.jpg (739x739, 94.25K)

but she sure loves to put big things in her mouth
trust me, I know

right wingers:
>ban abortion! life is sacred!
also right wingers:
>oh no, another school shooting of children, thoughts and prayers...anyway we need more guns!

Attached: 1634625380604.jpg (225x225, 6.72K)

gun control was a lot more strict back in the day, I really can't complain.

most issues with the modern world would be solved if America was nuked

Attached: file.png (976x850, 492.31K)

California isn't overwhelmingly blue. Like every other blue state it's overrepresented degeneracy hives making the entire state kneel.

What makes your life worth anything exactly? You're not special nor important in any way.

>lolcow goes back to portugal after getting beaten up to own the haters
>gets stalked by another streamer
>gets the shit kicked out of him again

Attached: ralphmario.png (464x279, 40.5K)

bASED but californians should be walled off and it should be illegal for them to move anywhere else. let them sort themselves out with all those new guns and we will open back up.

She's had a chronic cough for over a decade. I don't particularly know what causes it, but perhaps she should chew her food better.

>uhhh ban le guns an shieet like we've been doing for 30 years but it keeps happening anyway?
Abbott literally made it legal for 18 year olds to buy guns and enacted a permitless carry though?
Literally nobody is banning guns in states where this is a major issue.

That's wild, no training at all? I have to take a class, it's three sessions. I'm too lazy for all that. Rather just carry out in the open at this point.

He's right. We should go back to making jrpg with women with revealing clothing.

liberals
>BAN GUNS THEY KILL PEOPLE
also liberals
>UNBORN BABIES ARE NOT PEOPLE KILL THEM ALL

we're over populated

25 to life for premeditated murder in any civilized EU country

burgers will eventually stumble on the fact people that commit mass murder are so far past the edge they cant be swayed by a fucking gun ban, they want to go psycho and they will use literally anything they can use like gasoline or a car
it has been legal for 18 year olds and for permit less carrry for over 2 centuries of american history and almost no mass shooting or schizoid rampages happened until the last 30 years. i really wonder what changed.

Videogames?

Attached: FissionMailed_u18chan.png (534x1407, 254.32K)

>mass shooting LE BAD even though only normalfags die in them

Attached: 1638070377659.png (528x688, 29.9K)

Why'd gunt get beaten this time?

>worst thing that can happen to you in the UK is you get shanked with a fork
>wow bro we would be so much safer if we could all carry guns like in the US, imagine all the gunmen I would heroically stop

People also said this about buying images of copy pasted monkeys

t. burger
There's not one country in the EU that has banned guns.

republicans:
>government shouldn't interfere in peoples' lives
also republicans:
>THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STOP PEOPLE FROM HAVING AUTONOMY OVER THEIR BODIES

>still somehow manages to keep its shit together
lmao

Attached: 1637624527154.jpg (1164x748, 128.82K)

There's nothing hypocritical about that though? They don't think fetuses are alive so there's nothing contradictory about killing them. The right can't into logic.

Fuck Rethuglicans and fuck the tNRAnnies

Attached: 1615609546532.jpg (583x560, 112.66K)

yeah you just get penis inspected and one wrong move and the government ruins your entire life for something as completely benign as having more than 10 rounds

im fascinated that if you replace "normalfags" with "poors" it is impossible to differentiate this from actual republican talking points

>it has been legal for 18 year olds and for permit less carrry for over 2 centuries of american history and almost no mass shooting or schizoid rampages happened until the last 30 years. i really wonder what changed.
Factually incorrect.

Guns aren't the problem.

Attached: Mass Shootings 2021.png (1920x2398, 3.83M)

It's more like "Give violence to the state because the state is infallible and objectively good.
Do people just not realize that if you're weaponless they can just go "Voting?" and there goes your democracy?

Based old man flipping the bird

sorry you're right, they banned religious and ethnic minorities from having access to a firearm in case they try to defend their life or their rights

What reality?

Wtf is this real

ngl this sums up the brain rot inherent in neocon faggots pretty well. wanting the big brother gov daddy to ban abortion but not guns is so retarded. they think the right to bear arms is to protect from house robbers and errant niggers, not an oppressive government. then they go and PAY for the privilege to put amazon ring cctv in their homes.

>IT'S LOGICAL TO KILL UNBORN BABIES, CHUD
lol

>guns don't kill people, criminals do
autism

There is a course, but its mostly lecturing about legalities. The one I went to was advertised as 8 hours; 5 of those were lecture, 1 hour on the range shooting the state minimum of 30 rounds (at 5m, with no accuracy requirement IIRC), and off you go you get a CPL.

Gun sales go up after these events because people aren't THAT retarded and know what comes next, the "HOW MANY MORE MUST DIE" talking points and the "common sense BANNING of all semiautomagic weapons of war"

why is CA buying guns?

Reminder that there's not 1 (ONE) sane person in burgerland. They should all be put down.

Attached: CHAOS.jpg (1280x720, 72.37K)

make friends with some hungry Ukranians user see if you can't scoop up a full auto AK on discount:^)

You want to be a victim so badly, lmao.
People like you are why Christianity is dying. Keep up the good work.

He went back to Portugal? What a dumb fucker.

is there stats the feds put out of just how many more guns people bought after covid, inflation, and shootings recently?

having a weapon out for no reason should be a crime

Based Jack, I respect his strength.

This included Irish and Italians. Ironic that so many mobsters ended up being Jewish

This thread wouldn’t exist if the left weren’t upset.

as always, fpbp

Sometimes it is. If doctors detected that you were going to have an autistic child (using science, I know this upsets you but bear with me), would you abort it or go through with it?

How do you kill something not born?

Guns aren't the problem, but niggers aren't the problem either. If you ban all the guns, people will just start stabbing, like they do in China.

Texasfag here, before they place more restricitons what are some good beginner guns to own?

>n-no we just take guns because the government really cares about your safety
lmao

>Why can't I kill who I want!? REEEEE

Attached: Abortion.gif (442x366, 3.32M)

Nah, not having one should.

Based user finally realizing my thoughts, opinions, and wants overwrite his(because I say so) and he's going to have to just shut the fuck up and get over it, because that's never changing no matter how much he cries and moans.

>it's another "non-Americans scream about Americans while pretending that they are FORCED to talk about them for some reason" episode

Fuck off back to Any Forums with these shit Twatter screencap threads.

Attached: Fucking_Sucks.jpg (322x350, 34.76K)

>People like you are why Christianity is dying.
ok

>I don't particularly know what causes it
sorry about that, it takes a few hours for her to recover the day after

We're upset due to the state of reality.
Rightoids are upset that reality doesn't align with their make-believe land they've created in their heads.