Atlus will never top Persona 4

Atlus will never top Persona 4...

Attached: 1592504072671.png (498x574, 448.91K)

>tranime games

Attached: ersersg.jpg (1080x1853, 423.77K)

DUDE JUST BE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE FRIENDS AND YOUR LIFE WILL BE OKAY LMAO

Can I still play this game if I don't care for any of the girls?

But that's true. I'm not very attractive but I learned how to do my hair right and pick better clothes. Looking good is important. Not even you wants to be around you. At least make an effort.

Probably with time on a whim, but not anytime soon

How about you just stop being such a faggot bitch

>anime community on Any Forums
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Imagine simping for anime

Yes, you could always pick Kanji in dialogues choices

Get the fuck off my board you normalfaggots

I've been on this site since 2006 you fuckin fetus. Not all of us are failures. We just have terrible senses of humor.

Woah, he's literally me...

Fuck off. We both know you're a post-project chanology newfaggot. Now gtfo you normalfaggot.

Ok you fuckin phone poster. You probably live with your mom lmao

its funny how over time people have come to see adachi's point of view and often take his side over the IT

Adachi has been Any Forums's guy since 2008 zoomer rat.

Ngl. I've been on the slippery slope of both being an incel and being a normie.

Normies frustrate me and seeing some shit they do without any amount of self awareness annoys me. Incels though I have a greater understanding but the fact they completely gave up and would rather dwelve into escapism is just pathetic.

Attached: 1653506948977.jpg (771x1200, 73.89K)

What point of view? Being a loser?

Ok nigger. I was fucking back when you were drooling over anime. Oh wait you still are kek

>Normies frustrate me and seeing some shit they do without any amount of self awareness annoys me

And incels are just a delight? What point are you trying to make? That you hate everyone? How original.

I've been here since 2007 Sai-GAR and I can definitely say you're the much bigger faggot between the two of you.

If anyone is new, its you, fag.

Damn you bitter as fuck bro. Which one do you resonate with more? Lol.

Yeah tldr: everyone sucks but it's better to be with normies because they at least fucking try.

Get the fuck off the board jesus christ. You do not belong here.

>Damn you bitter as fuck bro

Because...I pointed out your basic bitch opinions? This is shit that 15 year olds think dude. Grow up.

Lmao what you think you're some sort of smartass or something?

Yeah. Not everyone is blessed with looks, good families that build up your confidence, etfuckingcetera. Maybe reddit is more your speed, normalfaggot.

Honestly, having a positive personality really trumps everything. Who the fuck wants to hang out let alone talk to someone who is a downer and just talks about things being shitty? It's fun here sure, but real life is about connections not shitposting.

No. When did I ever say that? You have basic bitch opinions. Get over your puberty already.

I don't know. I think it's the fact you're acting like a snippy little sperg. :)
Get laid bro. It changes your outset fr.

>getting mad because he got called out

You're the newfag here. Get out.

Fuck off already.

Easy to do with an attitude like that.

I love how Persona 4 is about how you shouldn't be a depressed bitch and go out into society while P5 is basically FUCK SOCIETY IT'S YOU FAULT I'M DEPRESSED I HATE YOU SO FUCKING MUCH

lol hang yourself loser

What a loser.

>dude I'm an incel just like Adachi! I can relate to hating everyone for no good reason!

--- You can only post in this bread if you have at least 100 hours in P4 past this point ---

Attached: 1651180660558.jpg (524x468, 51.23K)

>I don't know. I think it's the fact you're acting like a snippy little sperg. :)
>Get laid bro. It changes your outset fr.

Attached: fffb.jpg (201x250, 7.72K)

I have around 250 hours, I still think its the worst Persona game.