Are we gonna have to wait another 2 decades for the games to actually be playable just like how we had to wait that...

Are we gonna have to wait another 2 decades for the games to actually be playable just like how we had to wait that long just to get a basic UI redesign?

Attached: 1642750257786.png (500x323, 44.2K)

Only 99% of games are playable, damn, what a shitty emulator.

”””playable”””

Works on my machine

Literally works on my machine.

Also get a tripcode already you fag.

Works
*texture breaks*
on
*audio delays*
my
*drops frames*
machine
*crashes*

I like the PCSX2. Going back and playing/finishing games I played as a kid is super fun
>pic related

Attached: 1641784386238.jpg (680x624, 42.61K)

Who makes these threads?

Bump for emutard tears

a tranny seething that he is wasting space in his studio apartment with a crt and old consoles instead of just playing in 4k on a pc

Just some schizo who's been autistically complaining about the most trivial shit about an otherwise great emulator. Now that the newest update literally fixes about everything he's been complaining about, he's now reverting to nebulous and vague complaints such as 'unplayable.'

Sad, but newfags keep biting his bait.

>too stupid to use an emulator

anyone know how to get gungrave overdose working on OPL? im trying to load it on the hdd but it wont work.

you don't have to use a crt you can use the retrotink 2x or 5x or an ossc to play it on a normal monitor

None of that ever happened to me

>continues to neglect hardware rendering
>rejects a fully working implementation of magicgate for vague reasons
>new UI outsourced from another emulator project
What the fuck do the PCSX2 devs even do?

Imagine dropping an inordinate amount of money on those. I just bought a $3 HDMI converter off Aliexpress.

that isn't the same

>another day, another schizoid thread about pcsx2
why tho

Attached: 1623590297659.png (838x592, 1.09M)

Internal resolution is still only 480i/480p, anything but the cheapest option is putting very expensive lipsticks on pigs.

>Works
>*texture breaks*
*dilates*
>on
>*audio delays*
*squeezes pus out*
>my
>*drops frames*
*puts antibiotic on axewound*
>machine
>*crashes*
--ACK

I actually just tried this emulator for the first time using the stable 1.6 version with default settings and so far Ace Combat 0 and Tony Hawk's Underground works fine on my computer. I'm pretty sure its in the options somewhere but I can't have the game be in full screen and still have to have the window box even when its fully opened.

early ps2 games like ace combat 04 and gran turismo 3 runs like absolute crap

works fine on software mode

don't remember with ace4 but GT3 runs even slower