Mario 64

>Mario 64
>Mario Sunshine
>Mario Galaxy
>Mario Galaxy 2
It's a shame they stopped making 3D Mario games after Galaxy 2.

Attached: whats-wrong-mario.jpg (442x353, 25.45K)

The galaxy games were just that bad.

zoom zoom

And what's even worse was the last two 3D Mario games were complete shit. Imagine spending the entire time pointing your controller at the screen and the most efficient way to kill enemies is by shaking your controller like a retard

Galaxy wasn't that good never played odyssey but it was better than galaxy and 64. Sunshine is the best.

I meant never played galaxy 2 i played odyssey.

No, you didn't.

Galaxy 1 > Galaxy 2 > Sunshine > 64 > Odyssey >>>>>>> 3D Land

Either I'm being trolled really hard or I just clicked with Galaxy where everyone else didn't. I'd say they were both better than Sunshine with Galaxy 2 being the better of the Galaxy games. 64 is still the best though.

I thought galaxy was so boring that I still haven't gotten around to playing 2. Is there a chance I'd like it?

This is correct af. Based list user

Most people that grew up with it as a kid liked it when it first came out. At the time it came out it was a good game but I don't think it aged that well when you take a look at every other platformer that exists.

It's a good game but it doesn't feel like a good Mario platformer when Mario's movement is gutted in comparison to the 3D Mario games that came before it (and even after it, because Odyssey Mario is actually fun to control even if the game itself is okay at best) and you're constantly collecting starbits.

Yes! Give Galaxy 2 a try. You'll also understand why so many galaxy discussion end with "Galaxy 1 had better atmosphere and story; Galaxy 2 was the better 'game' ".

*places my hand on your thigh*
I'll play it just for you, daddy.
*kisses you on the cheek*

I know you said "most" you meant "not everyone", but still I grew up with Mario 64 (honestly grew up moreso with Mario 3 on Mario All Stars) and really enjoyed the Galaxy games. The only one I didn't like was, believe it or not, Sunshine. Even after trying to give it 2nd, 3rd and 4th chances

You don't have a bulge down there do you?

o-only if you do, too. :P

I hate that you made me laugh was loud as I did. The guy in front of me turned around to ask if I was "doin alright". snarky but whatever

Galaxy is zoomer's first video game you cretin.

doin alright, user?

64 > Odyssey > Galaxy1+2 > 3D World+Fury > Sunshine > 3D Land

this is it for me desu

>Omits 3D World but lists 3D Land
>Omits Bowser’s Fury

They’re all good. Beat way to list them is in tiers, otherwise you’re just splitting hairs.
Tier 1: 64, Galaxy
Tier 2: Galaxy 2, Odyssey, Bowser’s Fury
Tier 3: Sunshine, 3D Land, 3D World