Will Video Games ever dwell into more sensitive topics like identity more in the future?

Will Video Games ever dwell into more sensitive topics like identity more in the future?

Attached: Ditty.png (948x529, 634.79K)

41% will

Is the troon deer hanging from the wall? Secretly based if so.

Yes it's a mounted deer.

This belongs on /lit/ even more than visual novels.
I expected almost no gameplay involved in it and got even less than I expected. He should remake it in renpy so I'm not jumpscared by being told to go walk for 20 seconds to the next 13 minutes of dialogue.

>preemptively prepares to bitch-out if game doesn't suck off cross-dressers
>timeout/ban people who wasn't a fan
>Bitches-out of quoting a rubber-ducky saying "retarded" out of all words a few minutes later, unironically calling it "muh bad word" like a child

His preachy lefty friends finally fully turned him bros...

Attached: SauceVine.jpg (225x225, 6.17K)

him streaming this game was embarassing. his zoomer-influenced brain couldnt handle it. i thought it looked fun though

>no one mentioned Disco Elysium
seriously if you want to explore identity disorder play that game, it's a masterpiece, it's innovative as fuck. You don't argue with the characters, you argue with yourself!

Attached: pogger.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

You are a fucking retard, he is a streamer, if you think he is a lefty because he doesn't scream nigger every 2 minutes to prove to you how based he is then every single streamer must be a lefty too.

You're mentally ill.

>preemptively prepares to bitch-out if game doesn't suck off cross-dressers
Explain?

>Bitches-out of quoting a rubber-ducky saying "retarded" out of all words a few minutes later, unironically calling it "muh bad word" like a child
I don't watch streamerfags but isn't that just to prevent himself from getting b&?

Attached: file.png (1271x688, 466.91K)

Yes. Unironically twitch has it as policy if you're a partner you have to push this shit on people.

>not saying retarded and nigger is pushing shit on people

Take your meds.

>not saying retarded
>push this shit on people
Thats not how it works dummy

This game looks like a PS1 horror game that's going to focus on mental illness.

It is their policy that if you aren't ACTIVELY SHUTTING DOWN usage of those words, regardless of context you can be penalized for it. Even if it's off site.
Don't (You) me, I'M a partner and have to deal with this shit.

Lmao takes your meds faggot. All he did was not say shit, he didn't do anything else, stop making shit up.

I can't tell if this is genuine or a joke

>lmao no they don't you don't actually know twitch policy

I honestly cant tell if this is meant to be a joke or not

Nah he's a lefty because he has lefty friends, celebrates mental-illness, unironically believes in "bad words", and worst of all, White American.

>dude what if we made a game that's ugly unfun and boring... ON PURPOSE
indie games should be illegal