Thank fuck most normies played Witcher 3 standalone because it utterly sucks as a sequel to either the previous games...

Thank fuck most normies played Witcher 3 standalone because it utterly sucks as a sequel to either the previous games or even the books themselves
>a good chunk of the game revolves around Temeria's fate yet the two heirs to its throne, Adda and Anaïs, are completely absent and not mentioned once
>the witch hunt happens regardless of whether Triss is saved in TW2, choices be damned
>the Order of the Flaming Rose disappear completely and were only added back in the DLC as "lol drug traffickers"
>Dijkstra becomes retarded five minutes before he succeds with his plans
>Radovid's character assassination from a proper strategist to "DAMAGED"
>not a single mention of Fake Ciri even though Emhyr has a fucking painting of her
>Sile and Philippa both get stupidly captured and have a combined total of five minutes of screentime, same as Rita
>you'd think the game that sees the return of Ciri, the only Source alive at the time, would give more importance to Jacques de Aldersberg, his plan and his visions instead of a random one-off letter
>Serrit and Auckes are completely absent even though they survived in Iorveth's path
And most important of all
>the titular Wild Hunt and Avallac'h are horribly written; and Eredin, the main baddie, the dude you had a long cool conversation with at the end of TW1, has 10 lines of dialogue in the entire game and they're all anime villain one-liners
I guess making huge maps with dozens of question marks and bandit camps was more important

Attached: TQKAd8U6hnIFQIIcz6qnFh8C.jpg (1024x1024, 195.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,654305/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Didn't read your phd but witcher 1 was shit.

Attached: 1623103891754.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Radovid was already headed to crazytown in 2 Phillippa drove him off the edge

Awesome is that DLC? I love the witch tv series.

seethe tranny.

I would argue that all three Witcher games work well as standalones, but suck as sequels as they disregard your choices and have a habit of dropping plot points from previous games on a whim.

That being said, I agree with this post and I'm still mad at how they butchered characters like Radovid, Eredin, Dijkstra, and Avallac'h. I would even go as far as to say that they did Emhyr quite dirty by making him a carbon copy of Tywin Lannister and heavily white washed the Nilfgaardian Empire by making them into progressive good guys, stripping away all the nuance between the different factions to push a certain narrative. There's a good reason why some accused the lead writer of TW3 of being a Nilfgaardian fanboy.

trans?

It's crazy to me that Iorveth just isn't in it. What the fuck.

>valid criticism means you're trans
Imagine if people took this stance when it came to Mass Effect 3 or another hated sequel.

>witcher made by Bioware

don’t forget
>open world is shit except for blood & wine

i didn't see any valid criticisms just pure tranny seethe

Attached: qth984e9jy941.jpg (1600x600, 112.84K)

Its the greatest RPG and possibly the greatest game of all time. I'm not sure how anyone can possibly dislike it. You must've gotten filtered hard.

The scoia'tael lost they have no way to do shit to Nilfgaard or Redania besides bandit attacks on the road

Yes, trannies like the game
mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,654305/

Attached: 1526412916068.jpg (600x750, 62.24K)

They still could've given him a quest at least. Roche doesn't have a big presence either but at least he's in it.

He was planned to be a central part of a huge Catriona Plague questline that was cut. It also tied to the Devil's Pit, which is why the place in the final game is empty and the doors to the tunnels are locked even though there's content if you noclip inside.

Attached: Tw3-devils-pit-01.png (1200x675, 1.37M)

>Adda got married off to Radovid and Anais is still a child, pretty sure she got mentioned to being held safe somewhere.
>The witch hunts happened as a result of the masssacre at Loc Muinne you faggot, it has nothing to do with Triss.
>The Order of the Flaming Rose were heavily shrunk after Witcher 1 and only a handful were present at Loc Muinne in Witcher 2. It made sense why they weren't as present in Witcher 3.
>Yeah that entire questline with assassinating Radovid is bad, Dijkstra acts completely out of character. Rumors are saying that it was rushed.
>Radovid was always portrayed as a mentally weak snobby prince. Even in Witcher 1 he was working with Salamandra and was a cruel leader. It made sense that he had a vendetta against mages especially after Loc Muinne when his own mentor/surrogate mother Philippa plotted behind his back.
>Didn't fake Ciri die or get imprisoned?
>Sile only gets captured if you spare her, and Philippa never got captured. They also all play a pretty big role in the last third of the game, so not sure what you mean.
>Jacques/Alan was a shitty plot device that shouldn't have existed.
>Serrit and Auckes die regardless of which path you choose.
>The Wild Hunt was underwhelming, I agree. Only Imlerith felt like he was fleshed out enough and his boss fight was miles better than Eredin's.

>Someone actually made this.

>7 YEARS LATER AND THE UNDISPUTED GOAT IS STILL CAUSING Any Forums TO SEETHE

holy fucking LMAO do something BETTER with your time. its almost been a decade. just move on. stop seething like a tranny.

Attached: Ca20h_pWwAAoxBW.jpg (600x338, 54.32K)

go ahead. name an RPG/action game better than TW3. I'll wait. Maybe, SUBJECTIVELY, it might have some things you find annoying like copy pasted nekker dens, but there is literally no other rpg or action game that is better.

LITERALLY NOT A SINGLE ONE.

i enjoyed all 3 games, so,

Attached: me.jpg (309x347, 32.17K)

Doesn't matter, Blood and Wine and Hearts of Stone alone are better than most games.