So I totally saved the world from terrorism n' shit. I'll take my copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II...

So I totally saved the world from terrorism n' shit. I'll take my copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II, free of charge right now, please. Also hurry up and make it quick, I have to clean my AR.

Attached: American_Hero_is_owed_game.jpg (512x362, 62.31K)

Sure thing, just don't rape and kill me like you did all those poor afghani farm girls.

Sure thing, I don't want any STDs anyway

>Air Force
>saving anyone

AMERICA HAS THE GREATEST MILITARY IN THE WORLD
>spends more money on it than all other countries in the world
>still loses every single war
woah powerful stuff

Themselves?

retard

Everything they spend on military each year they make back like 10 times over

who is "they"?

>AR
You were almost there, OP.

It's because the budget is actually being redirected to the CIA. That's why they're the most powerful institution in the world and have every politician and multinational industry in their pockets.

Airforce is the only correct military path. All others are for retards with a death wish.

lmao

lol even

don'y you know? That's what the mobile infantry is good for!

Wearing any military uniform in public is like wearing a clown costume

>I'd rather explode in the sky than die on the ground!
I've known air force. Fuck off.

They have Gamestops on military posts. He’s probably at one of those locations.

Going out in ball of fiery glory thousands of feet up in the air sounds infinitely better than being shot in the stomach and bleeding out slowly after your squad mates abandon you.

If you are going into the Air Force to play jets and helos in active warzones you are doing it wrong. You go in to learn tech and communication for free in a base away from harm. Afterwhich, when you contract is done you can get a nice comfy job 100% because society kneels to military idiots, and discounts for everything.

They do have houses and go to military bases for work you sniveling loser. Its just like you wearing your McDonald's shirt to best buy to get your new Pokémon game.