Is he right have FPS games glorified firearms?

Is he right have FPS games glorified firearms?

Attached: D9E5876E-83B6-44B2-8AE7-95248F701B3A.png (591x256, 29.01K)

I hope Twitter fags gets murdered one day for posting Twitter screen caps

Ok.

Attached: mirror.png (853x1000, 521.56K)

If you can't separate fiction from reality you need a real hard look in the mirror tonight

>Video gaymes cause violence and school shootings
This isn't new.
They need to cancel fps games same with coomer bait games.

Make western vidya great again.

Attached: 1653505819834.png (2260x1160, 2.32M)

Who the fuck likes and retweets these retarded tweets?

If recent Twitter investigations are any indication, it's like 95% bots.

>future guns ok
>1800s guns ok
ok

>/v joining hands with resetera
Its finally happening.

Attached: 1653505940886.jpg (1065x4435, 1.07M)

>owns an iPhone
>posts twitter screencap threads on 4channel
I think OP needs a real hard look in the mirror tonight before he hangs himself

I told you people
>dude we need thought crimes so we can arrest lolipedos who look at drawings!!
>w-why are you arresting me for playing COD and saying nigger?!

Attached: 3AD53FB0-8CFD-43F3-AA02-EB5A4D6C1AB8.jpg (539x719, 37.11K)

jesus, Any Forums is just resetera painted red

you have to keep in mind that most of these off topic baits are troons themselves trying to stir up the pot and ruined actual video game discussion because they fucking hate video games and they are mentally ill (obviously) so they get their groomer friends on discord to shitpost in here too

Enough of this foolishness, Any Forums, I come to you with Arcane knowledge to share. The price is simply must accept the new truth you now are experience.
Do you accept Any Forums, dare you open your eyes, forget this twitter screencap thread and see the world in a different light? Simply say the word and I shall reveal all.

bros...I dont want to be complicit. Where have I gone wrong with my life?
I am going to become a doctor and treat trannies and pocs for free. Please forgive me all of you sensible gun control folx

Oh no, a bot said something.

Sounds like a groomer, someone shoot that guy.

A revolver can still kill people so can a sword for that matter

No, firearms in videogames exist much like how firearms, or if we're being more correlative with real world examples paintball guns, as something to be used in a specific context. They are about as "Glorified" as a screwdriver in a videogame is "Glorified".
You want to know what would ACTUALLY do something to fix gun violence? Addressing the mental health crisis created by broken homes, the media and democrats demonizing two major demographics in the united states in order to try and win elections AND LOCKING NORMALFAGS IN THEIR FUCKING HOUSES FOR TWO YEARS STRAIGHT.
PEOPLE HERE CAN BARELY DEAL WITH THAT KIND OF SOCIAL ISOLATION.

What's completely bullshit about most of these responses is these people are equating a video game character being on display in front of men being ugly, to real women. Then they try to argue like "Apparently women aren't allowed to X" as if that's what's being shit on.

Attached: play-the-game-reggie.gif (498x482, 2.58M)

>Violent games make people violent
>What about movies
>THOSE ARE ALLOWED BECAUSE... THEY JUST ARE OKAY?

based

This is why leftism loses, because they put all their effort into policing bullshit online instead of doing stuff in the real world. Same thing happened with roe v Wade. People online were like "oh I'm so angry I'm going to block people, I'm going to retweet a list of stupid links. But idk probably not voting this year."

Kill your fucking self ameriretard and take your twitter screencap thread with you

Human soul glorifies weapons, its the spirit of man to think weapons are cool

Attached: 1636922103660.jpg (753x707, 331.2K)

I think the majority of video games glorify guns and gun violence, yes. I don't know how you can argue that they don't.
The real question is whether or not this glorification has any real effects on the people who play them, and on society as a whole. That I'm not very sure of, though I lean towards saying that they don't.

This. Beyond shitposting, their main objective seems to be to convince people
>You can keep your vidya games if you give up your guns burgers. Ignore how a possible civil war is brewing, nothing to see here!
Only way to win this is to not play their game of making a false choice.

maybe normal people don't side with pedos, mass shooters, OR racists

Attached: nonplussed anime girl.png (411x343, 92.52K)

I like how Twitter trannies never have anything to say over the daily gang shootings but lose their minds over the odd mass shooting

>more guns good
>except when it isn’t
LMAOOO

Attached: A3C36CFD-5C0A-428D-944F-4F9DC0DD31AC.jpg (750x1109, 339.77K)

How many more mass shootings need to happen before America adopts basic gun control laws?

Attached: 971F6E46-FF16-45CC-838D-7D1734D39483.jpg (750x894, 352.32K)

>If you are working in a movie that has guns who have to check yourself.
What a fucking moron. Instead of focusing on the real problem he comes out with this stupid shit? He's the same kind of people that said rock music was gonna destroy the youth. He's gonna go down in history as a moron that has his priorities all wrong. Like all those morons in the 80s.

>modern

Attached: MG42.jpg (627x841, 77.54K)

>be American
>get shot
lol

Until literally everyone else is dead, then you have the right to rob people of the ability to defend themselves.

pedobros
gunbros
racistbtos
…i think it’s time to STAND THE FUCK UP

Honest to god ,it's where and who, not how many.

Attached: 1602272533298.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

>14 dead zoomers