Why I Like Sonic 06 | From a Gen Z Perspective

>Why I Like Sonic 06 | From a Gen Z Perspective
>2:00:03

Attached: 1622504290504.jpg (508x524, 46.66K)

gen z here, it’s shit. music is good. literally everything else is insultingly bad and defending sega pissing in your mouth and charing you money for it because of “le soul” (half the game is clearly made from assets that just came with the engine look at the npcs) just encourages them not to try.

>average Shadow the Hedgehog game hater is a Sonic 06 gen z fanboy

Be nice to them. They grew up this the cesspool of 360/ps3 era and gacha phone shit.

I feel bad, honestly. We lived in the prime of gaming and watched it just go to shit. They'll never play a classic game and know what it was like back in the day when that was the current.

Shit was lightning in a bottle

What went wrong?

We have our own games. Minecraft is kino.

Attached: 1591928899174.png (790x605, 728.73K)

Based zoomerchad

most of these are 30yo boomer things not zoomer things
t.31 yo gamecube boomer

I think millenials and zoomers like a lot of the same shit honestly

>Used to watch Grim and SpongeBob with my zoomer brother
Good memories. Wish he liked playing vidya with me but we have different taste in games.

>2022
>still uses the election frog

It's nostalgia moron. Like how people still insist that the star wars prequels were good.

star wars in general is mediocre but the prequels were objectively better and infinitely more complex than the originals and sequels

Here’s your (you) retard.

>strong boy/girl defeats the big bad evil empire and saves muh democracy
wow so good. originals and sequels were shit

/facepalm

III > V > IV > VI > II > I >>> VII >>>>>>>> IX >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> VIII

I literally fell asleep watching the phantom menace. It was fucking awful.

Yes it's the worst from the Non-Disney ones. Yet, still better than the sequels

>whataboutism

The prequels sucked. Sorry.

>redditfrog
>cancerjak
Go back

Attached: aredditorwillarriveshortlytoclaimtherightisbetter.jpg (1024x510, 127.52K)

This. The phantom menace was dogshit.

As a whole trilogy? Yeah probably. That's why I put I and II at the bottom, but I still consider III to be the best one overall

You just loved darth vader screaming noooo? You loved the complete inaccuracy of obi wan's age? You loved the political dialogue? I mean have it I guess.

the prequels were pointless and we learn nothing of value that enhances or recontextualizes the original trilogy in any good ways, in fact they even ruin the original movies in many different ways
the sequels being shit doesn't make the prequels masterful works of art, they'll still never be good

This.

A lot of people like RotS for some reason even though it was objectively dogshit.

>You just loved darth vader screaming noooo
I didn't watch it in English. His scream was far better.
>the complete inaccuracy of obi wan's age
Some people just age faster
>the political dialogue?
Yes. The original trilogy was too simplistic

>subverted into hating pepe
Free thinker over here

>I didn't watch it in English

Then I don't care about your opinion foreigner.