MAKE THE BAD GUYS CRY LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT

>MAKE THE BAD GUYS CRY LIKE AN ANIME FAN ON PROM NIGHT

Attached: istockphoto-820422164-1024x1024.jpg (1024x933, 306.22K)

why don't they use this meme anymore

I never understood this
Why would an anime fan cry on prom night? Presumably they'd be happy they don't have to spend time on that dumb shit and can watch more anime

it tried to hark back to the 90s when "nerd" was an insult, not realizing it isn't the 90s anymore and most megaman fans are also anime fans.

Why would an anime fan even be at prom instead of torrenting Gundam?

Attached: 1580617462230.jpg (592x555, 60.15K)

Are there "people" who actually got personally upset at this stupid joke? It's literally not even in the top 10 biggest blunders of this game

Attached: 75bc2729c0a4fff283d47bf34f79ab04625e9950.jpg (1538x2048, 163.48K)

I was bothered by how lame it was. Felt like they weren't even trying.

it's just a very quotable line and very easy to meme about, which is why i think it gets spammed so much.
Tho i haven't seen anyone legit complain about it, at most they point out they just insulted 90% of their potential audience

i didn't either when it came out

I don't think anyone got upset. It's just a bit of a weird tone-deaf choice to antagonise anime fans in the trailer for your homage to a series as anime-adjacent as Mega Man.

I think people were more upset at the cringeworthy tone of the marketing overall. It’s just that one line was the most memeable.

never cried because i didn't have a gf, i cried because i had no friends

reminder that your kickstarter money went to paying for that ad

How was the sequel going to be called? Mighty Number 10?

VERNON!

idgi

Absolutely based I think around the age I left school in 2006 I torrented all gundam shows and watched them in release order too. I didn't drop a show until Seed Destiny though and from there I watch some and skipped others.

>tfw Seed Destiny was my first Gundam series and I thought it was pretty alright

my country doesnt even have a prom. We went to a celebratory dinner then to a pub and got shitfaced

MN9 was just the inevitable end for a franchise that had been in decline since Mega Man X1.

Attached: C13414C-N862934N-17.jpg (484x800, 158.08K)

Doesn't make any fucking sense for a anime fan to go to prom. I didn't paid for it and just used the money to go to Comic con with my school friends. We tried paying for a whore too but got scared.

The Pepeloni, ah, the Pepelone
Dost thou perceive the thing of which I speak?
The Pepeloni where there is not one
That I obtain from Dominos boutique

Of Pepeloni I am rather fond,
I evermore request the pan of cheese
Can words express the heart of a gourmand?
Perhaps a drawing will do more than these

Behold: The pan of cheese contains an ear,
And in that ear is cheese in greater share,
And Pepeloni on the surface, here,
Which Dominos hath placed with such great care.

I pluck it with impunity. Away!
Because I shall consume it not this day.

cheers mate

Attached: 1559528963960.jpg (400x300, 17.79K)

kino