Anyone else completely burnt out on gaming but have no other real hobbies...

Anyone else completely burnt out on gaming but have no other real hobbies? I bought all this expensive gaming shit just to end up aimlessly driving around in GTA V listening to music for a bit then calling it quits for the day and no matter how many new games I buy I just can't bring myself to play them for more than a couple hours

Attached: 1645204263370.jpg (1280x1920, 126.83K)

I recommend ero games.

>Redhead
>Big butt
How is this possible?

This. They're the last bastion of creativity.

She squats on a lot of dick

read a book

Attached: 20220311_114042.jpg (2974x760, 391.33K)

Not OP, but I started doing that just recently. But I can't read for more than an hour or two at a time. What do?

This. Reading it one hobby that doesn't feel exhausting. I can just lie down with a fucking book and relax. Videogames feel like effort and "been there done that...a thousand times" nowadays

>he doesn't play games
>Watch movies
>Listen to music albums
>Play an instrument
>Read
>Cook and learn recipes
>Build Lego
>Masturbate
>Learn about history
>Masturbate

everyone has a different method of focusing on reading. for myself, keeping my phone in a different room and imagining reading as a meditative state helps a lot. reading for an hour or two a day is plenty, anyway. you shouldn't force yourself to do much more than your mind wants to, otherwise you might stop absorbing important pieces.

Attached: 20201221_122510.jpg (3562x1250, 1.21M)

>But I can't read for more than an hour or two at a time
Thats pretty good, most zoomies on /lit/ can't go 15 minutes without ADHD kicking in

Didn't you watch Mad Men?

Honestly theres nothing wrong with that. I tend to read an hour or two before bed to wind down for the night. If thats your pace then thats completely fine.

It's not that I am being distracted by something else, it's just that, ironically, it feels like i'm wasting time even if I really like the book i'm reading. Makes no sense to me. Plus, even when reading two hours a day, it leaves me with too much free time. Oh well. Thanks anyway, user.

Any Forums niggers get the fuck out of here

You guys stay. Books are where it's at.
If you struggle to keep reading, maybe figure out a better time & better environment to avoid having external things drag you out of reading.
For me that was usually when going to bed, since I used to have insomnia and I could just dive deep into books. Also don't be afraid to try genres and writers and see what sticks. Your interests will evolve along with your abilities as you get used to reading more.

The very best game narratives will only really reach the quality of stories from semi-decent books. (thankfully for games, there's also all the other things that add to the experience and makes them worth it)

Well considering your on Any Forums I'm gonna guess you like video games. So do you feel the same way about playing games? If not then try to take that mindset into reading,

I go through phases. Can go months without wanting to read at all and then for a few months I'll just fly through books before the cycle repeats

im lifting again
feels good
take yer creatine
only been doing it 3 weeks now and not telling anyone and friends are saying "damn are you working out?"
BLESSED CREATINE

I guess I got "burned" out on most new games. I play a lot more old games now. I have other hobbies such as gardening and lifting though. I'm half thinking about buying a dremel or something so I can get into a bit of wood work, building bird houses or houses for hedgehogs and other small things.

I am not burnt out from gaming but like I cannot make myself to play boring games anymore. Before I could play something that I didn't truly enjoy but now I have problem finishing games like Metro which I bought because omg rtx but when I play it I am like wow this is boring I am wasting my time I could be outside or playing a game that actually gives my brain some activity. Same thing with Elden Ring riding the horse just made me wanna die...

I struggle with finding a book I actually like

I was mainly replying because I feel the exact same way as OP. I actually spend more time reading about video games than I play them these days, save for the occassional game I can play for hours on end. Happens rarely though. Video games don't offer much anymore, I went on an open world binge because seeing new stuff is nice I guess, gameplay-wise I've seen most of it, so that hardly matters now.

I'm doing the blender donut tutorial, 3D modeling seems fun I enjoy it but can't do it for long it's also tiring

Attached: homer.png (1264x822, 762.63K)

>plays aaa shit
>WhY aM sO jAdDeD vRoS???one

mmmm i wanna eat that donut

it's tiring at first because you need to reference hotkeys, methods etc. if you keep at it you could be the best!!! Keep going user!!!!

very cool. I to lack the patience to learn 3d modeling despite how cool it is

Scarlett is a man with a big dick confirmed by Seth Green

You get that donut just by following a tutorial. If you can't do that then you should be concerned about your future.

I spent an entire day on the donut thing and I burned myself out completely, I haven't opened blender since and I forgot every single thing I knew