Did you use to play with your siblings?

Did you use to play with your siblings?

Attached: bro.webm (566x676, 1.83M)

Yes, Halo CE and a few other games on the OG Xbox. Also THPS2R multiplayer on the PSP. Playing horse all the time.

>parents say we need to delete all our games because they are slowing the computer down
>open up internet explorer
>it has 30 rows of toolbars
>tons of other bloatware installed and constantly running

Attached: 1629685746442.png (615x516, 400.7K)

My mother quickly realized that I knew way more about computers than her at an early age, so she basically relied on me to trouble shoot problems.

She got me a high end (for the time) computer for myself as well.

thanks mum :)

Literally happened to me except my mom didn't ask him to. He was just being a little shit but the enjoyment I got from hearing him sperg out when he saw the icons again is the funniest shit to this day.

Yes except we really deleted each other's games

use to? When me and my brother are back from University we still play vidya together on his switch. He's always been better than me so I seldom win. I don't think I've beaten him even once at mario party in the 3 times I played it with him

Attached: 1647766857631.png (346x482, 191.07K)

I still do. Going to beat the shit out of my older brother in 2k later actually. I love my bro, he’s my best friend. You guys have good relationships with your siblings?

lmfao the first thing i do whenever my mum asks me to look at her laptop because she complains it's too slow is open the internet explorer and without fail there will be toolbars taking up a quarter of the screen and the homepage will be set to some sketchy data mining company.

i really don't get what it is with boomers and so easily falling for web popups and phone scams etc. i know they didn't really grow up with that kind of stuff but... i just don't get it. if someone comes up to you irl and offers you a free car for filling out a survey the logical thing to do is to ignore them or tell them to fuck off. it's the same principle with technology, yet they don't seem to understand it no matter what effort you go to. and they never fucking learn after the first few times it happens to them lmao bless them

Yes. We played a lot when we was younger. I don't know what happened to my younger brother though, he's an alcoholic now and everytime I ask if he wants to play games he says no. I remember asking him if he wanted to spend the week round my place so we could do stuff. I was hoping to take him out hoping he'd find a bird and I taught him a few lifts hoping that would give him confidence boost so he could go gym when he goes back home but he just slept through the entire days and drinking late into the nights. I've tried everything but I think maybe in a decade I will attend his funeral if he doesn't sort his life out. How he doesn't have diabetes yet is a fucking miracle.

Attached: 1644908882434.jpg (1024x1008, 93.42K)

A lot of the time it’s the websites that have 10 LARGE DOWNLOAD BUTTONS, while the actual download link is some small text.

Ah that’s rough, sorry bro. Set up an intervention before the funeral though.

I used to play the shitty licensed Harry Potter games with my sister, thats about it. I dunno if she plays anything anymore

Do more
Dont try to do it naturally or in a gentle way, confront him about it, not by shaming him but genuinely asking what hes feeling and why

Angry Megaman

That and not readong anything when they install something and just blindly clicking yes to >install banzi buddy and the ask.com toolbar

No, we both hated each other and did everything in each others power to fuck over the other.
Don't talk to each other anymore now and simply cease to acknowledge one another in family events.

Attached: 1646822838759.jpg (500x412, 66.42K)

My older brother is the dude that shoved a remote up his ass when his WoW account was deleted. Actually a normal dude.

>mom yelled at me for installing the rct2 cdrom that came with the computer and made me uninstall it because viruses

Attached: 1434924873185.jpg (114x122, 6.88K)

Yeah, we used to share a Steam account.
Until that faggot got me VAC banned and I took away his access, despite my parents trying to force me to give it back to him.

Attached: 1406732673160.jpg (150x200, 20.35K)

I used to watch my older brother raid in vanilla WoW, that's pretty much the only time we'd spend together. He also used to beat me when I asked for help (at my mothers insistence) with homework.
He grew out of it eventually.

I have no brothers, only a sister that played the usual the sims, horse games etc.
Now she doesn't play anything.

Kinda wish I'd had a brother too but atleast I wasn't a single kid. Everyone I know that had no siblings have been assholes.

we barely ever talk now (prolly my fault since i barely talk with anyone in general) but i got into sonic with my little brother when we were kids, i remember playing sonic R split screen and sometimes our older brother would join, we also played a bunch of other splitscreen games like tmnt battle nexus, some tom and jerry fighting game, racing games, flash games etc He always copies me but only my bad traits, even to this day. I drink coffee until my piss turns brown just to stay awake? he does it for some reason. I chainsmoke like a chimney? He has to start smoking. but he never copies my good traits like being organized, cleaning after myself, showering a lot. Which makes my mom bitch and moan to me pretty much forcing me to be a saint just so he doesn't copy something bad i do

Beating you or WoW?

>Mario Kart Ds when we were bored
>drumming in rockband while my sister fucked around with the echoey setting on the mic and made stupid noises instead of singing
>throwing each other off the platforms in Mario wii
>getting salty when I lost to my bros in brawl
>dicking around in little big planet with my cousins
The 2000s had some great multiplayer shit

Attached: 122A3E38-BCCD-46B1-BEE6-FD8EA6F3CE25.jpg (735x521, 82.32K)

For a time, yeah.

We used to have an office with 3 computers, all connected together via IPX. So we'd play things like Quake, GTA, Monster Truck Madness and other stuff. We eventually got a couple of flight sticks and throttles for X-Wing vs. TIE Fighter and IL-2 Sturmovik. Shit was rad.

Nowadays he doesn't really game anymore. He moved out, got married and now he's just a boring dude who streams shows with his wife and does handiwork around his house.

Makes me sad because games are the only thing we ever really had in common together.

Attached: comfy but cri.jpg (574x430, 21.47K)

Boomers legitly don't read. When I was a wee child there were tons of "TV bad, book good" shit everywhere. That was because boomers only ever watched TV, and read so little that by now they don't read at all if they can.

Two-player split-screen from SNES til original Xbox days. Plus lots of Team Fortress Classic, CS pre 1.6, Age of Empires 2, Diablo 2. Cool in games usually. We played Diablo 2 again for a couple months 2019 and D2:R and shared loot. We have very separate tastes usually, he was more into puzzle and grand RPGs, I typically liked more fighters and arcade shooters.

He is a disgusting casual

Attached: 1446912705985.gif (447x415, 252.71K)

Fuck you

not really, we all kind of just tolerated each other, I don't think any of us were particularly close to another.
>mom used to yell that the xbox was getting viruses to our network
that is on top of a myriad of shit i had to deal with.

Attached: 1611647380442.jpg (480x443, 20.28K)