What's the Any Forumserdict?

What's the Any Forumserdict?

Attached: re6.jpg (800x800, 92.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fkY8fcbfjqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sex with Sherri

Helena is hot

I can't unsee the giraffe wearing boots mouth fucking a dude lmao this community has ruined me.

stopped playing after Leon's campaign. doesn't sound like I missed anything

Jill!

Attached: aftersex jill.webm (1320x800, 791.49K)

How tolerable is this to play solo? I just got it for like 4 euro but I dont have any friends.

Attached: It's a giraffe .jpg (985x749, 81.21K)

Leon's campaign is literally the worst one. But yes the game is fucking bad and I'd rather play RE5 any day

+ sherry
- campaigns are dogshit
+ several fun mechanics
- guns and hit effects feel like shit
+ mercs is a mode where you can actually use the fun mechanics
- mercs is the only mode where you can actually use the fun mechanics

>- guns and hit effects feel like shit
The weakest of the action re games but still miles better than any of the re engine re games. God I hate the gunplay in those.

Stylish. Action. Kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=fkY8fcbfjqM

Attached: RE6.jpg (722x1023, 211.58K)

I just want to fucking kiss her so badly bros

Attached: 1653504218790.jpg (1920x1080, 107.21K)

Pretty much only played it solo.

Attached: Unbenannt.png (1842x845, 2.69M)

>220 hours
wew lad
ill trust you however, dling now, hope its not too shit

Attached: tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.jpg (600x442, 24.13K)

It's the best Resident Evil of the 7th gen.

GIRAFFE

Great gameplay
Bad game
Play Mercenaries.

Game was made by a dev team that had three different ideas and couldn't settle on one, so they shoved it all together and the result is a mess.

>Gameplay only works for the mercenaries mode. Other then that its clunky and all over the place.
>You can't walk.
>Chris' gameplay is straight up just Gears of War with some zombies in it.
>Story is the absolute worst in the entire series. Completely nonsensical, specially with the whole Illumaniti thing

Its better then 5, the AI isn't that stupid this time around

Nah Chris' is easily the worst. Ask any fan they'll tell you that straight up.

>>Story is the absolute worst in the entire series. Completely nonsensical, specially with the whole Illumaniti thing
That's revelations 1. That whole divine shtick comedy is pure cringe. And while 6 has explosions up the ass it never goes so retarded as to establish a city soley based on solar energy and then have that city destroyed by a gigantic solar panel from space.

Chris is the best and Leon, technically ada, is the worst for a simple reason. Chris and Jake is clearly what the game wanted to be from the start but in trying to also please oldfags they made the Leon campaign something that doesn't fit with that at all. That's why leons campaign is the odd one out. With Chris and Jake you can get the most out of the gameplay when it comes to the campaigns.

At least Revelations got rid of the Clone Chris plot that was supposed to happen

Great shit, hated by faggots and RE4 zealots alike
Last decent RE game imho before series went into the gutter

man giving a blowjob to a giraffe

>make really fun action game
>bog the player down with scripted sequences every 30 seconds
>the gameplay focused mode is time attack only
as much as I like mercenaries I'd like a more laid back gameplay focused mode as well. maybe something like raid mode from revelations 2 but without the rpg autism