Why ?

Attached: tFTRi.jpg (640x480, 35.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgWbYsHMPSw
youtube.com/watch?v=S1nt7aJIPE8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhN_v3E4eDw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why not?

Attached: __princess_zelda_the_legend_of_zelda_and_1_more_drawn_by_terada_ochiko__505340b1beb2b6571262ee97729d7cc6.jpg (1512x2375, 2.01M)

It was supposed to be a metaphor for Henry's horniness towards Eileen

To make me horny and it worked.
youtu.be/dgWbYsHMPSw

she's watching him as a giant head turning his voyeuristic tendencies back on him.

henry is not the protagonist, why would anything concern him? it's all walter's stuff

It's both of their baggages. There's a reason only Henry can see the Halo holes.

Is it really though ? Its discomforting.

Like said, it's meant to be discomforting.

spook factor

As far as we know he only start watching Eileen when his apartment got spooky. He even try to yell at her through the hole at first. Its not the time be horny.
Its life or dead situation voyeurism.

coom factor actually.

They ran out of ideas.

Size fetish, imagine the feet section

I think this is a good time to remind everyone that back in 2004, MTV, on it's Video Mod series, aired a gmv for 'This Photograph is Proof' by Taking Back Sunday paired with characters from Silent Hill 4.
youtube.com/watch?v=S1nt7aJIPE8

From what i recall it was supposed to refrence how he looked at here through the hole instead of normally, so he saw her mostly as a weird close up of the face. But i like interpretation

Attached: 6e9dd1f58cb037d66dc26ebede6cb34d.jpg (1280x905, 133.17K)

thank you for showing me this kek

Quite possibly the most homosexual thing I have seen in a long time

imagine the blowjobs

Attached: 710[1].jpg (480x473, 24.95K)

How am I surprised that the most basic and straightforward subtext is incomprehensible to the fucking retards on this board

Be honest. Would you have try to put your dick through the hole ?

Attached: tumblr_a1159de116ff4ef6dfb435c61414e1cb_3ccb8e80_540.gif (538x302, 2.39M)

Guess what instinct activates when life or dead situation happens

Attached: pillow.jpg (333x298, 14.58K)

It's a really weird concept. Or I should rather say "really weirdly executed concept". The Idea is that Henry (and the player) is in some way obsessed with Eileen to the point of creeping on her and watching her throughout the hole in the wall, and now the manifestation of that takes form as her head that "stares back" at Henry. It's the same way in Silent Hill 2 where everything was a manifestation of James's inner darkest desires.

It's really weirdly executed concept because it appears only once in the game and never comes back, the fact that it's tied up to an optional activity and the fact that Henry and Eileen do not react to it is also extremely weird and just seems like a cut content or at least content that was supposed to play a bigger role in the game.

There are a lot of small hints in the game that Henry is an introverted and antisocial NEET who has struggled to communicate with other people and just can't find any motivation to do anything in his life in general. When you inspect items in his apartment you can discover that he had a bad childhood (just like Salivan), was drawn to the apartment by "something" (probably Salivan), has a ton of books that he never read, and a lot of boxes that he never opened and didn't even use for anything, ect etc All the hints towards Henry being a loner NEET combined with the fact that he probably feels some attraction towards Eileen lets me believe that the game was originally filled with more stuff like this tied up to Henry's psyche. It's hard to tell seeing how Silent Hill 4 was apparently rushed in a lot of areas combined with the fact that the MC was a conflicted idea of the producer (who wanted a self insert character for the players) and writer at team silent who wanted to make Henry more of an actual character like James in SH2. In the end, he ended up being something between the two, and Ellien head is a remnant of the time when he was written as an actual character.

Attached: Silent Hill 4 Render - Eileen Galvin #01.png (1524x2093, 3.31M)

In short, did they bang in the end?

Because big girls are extremely scary.

Attached: 1612340121110.jpg (2480x3365, 511.1K)

why contain it

Attached: gigantic.png (500x741, 588.82K)

Some mad lad did a randomizer for this mod.
youtube.com/watch?v=yhN_v3E4eDw