Now that the dust has settled

Now that the dust has settled
what does Any Forums think of the dualsense?

Attached: 1629235001011.png (1000x523, 533.61K)

>all color options besides black and white are tranny colors

I don't like them

left stick is already fucked up after not even a year of usage

Which is better for fighting games, the Dualshock 4 or 5?

>lowest input lag
>symmetrical sticks with smooth consistent motion, much better stick consistency than Xbox or Nintendo controllers
>fits comfortably in your hands
>nice, beefy d-pad for large hands and in the optimal position
>tons of input options for rebinding with touchpad, swiping, gyro, and even the mic button (which can be bound as a normal button in Steam Config)
>DS4Windows for a huge amount of customization, profiles and easy switching, gyro support, turbo, macros, etc
literally the perfect controller and makes poorfags seethe

Best controller I've ever used. Gets rid of the main issue with the DS4 being too small.

low quality and severe drift issues

>tons of input options for rebinding with touchpad, swiping, gyro, and even the mic button (which can be bound as a normal button in Steam Config)
that sounds nice, is there a tutorial for all that stuff?

An arcade stick. Don't be stupid.
>lowest input lag
Demonstrably false. Doubly so if you're on PC.

It's shit

Attached: DSC_0019.jpg (1920x1080, 451.5K)

it's 2ms wired on PC. Cope, seethe, and dilate

why is it shit compared to previous controllers?

Look, games and PS5's OS input lag are irrelevant to the Dualsense's input lag, before you start bringing up WEBM's.

Great controller, most comfortable to me but sometimes a pain to get working in certain games even with ds4windows or steam.

Looks ugly
Too big
Too heavy
Drift

USB type C is better than micro USB though.

>Too big
>Too heavy
spotted the literal child

>didn't post hand in the picture
now we see why

SeX controllers have less input lag and that's never going to change.

I can't travel with my stick around and my friends play on the PS4, so I have to get used to the Playstation controllers, I want to know which of the two is best to use with a PC.

I bought one to replace a ds4, used it for three weeks, then returned it and just bought another ds4.
Buttons and dpad worse than ds4 but still usable, r1/l1 better than ds4, triggers shaped better. My biggest problem is something xbox does too which is forces your index to the triggers and makes doing stuff like hitting r1 + triangle more uncomfortable. Im a pc fag and dont fuck with shooters on controller and it feels like newer controllers are designed for shooters ergonomically, thumbs on sticks index on trigger. ds4's shape is pretty neutral to any use case imo.

>Too big
>Too heavy
post hands

It's better then what I had but the sticks make a bit of noise and it's weird it works fine but the sound is driving me crazy hope it stops.
No it's not dirt it's pretty new

kill yourself shill

Attached: input1.png (948x821, 94.91K)

>colors are for trannies now
Please kill yourself

>shitters believing they can sense

personally it cramped the fuck out of my hands i started taking glucosamine supplements because it was raping my joints. haptics are based but painful after time

i like it

the hell is wrong with your body. Sounds like gaming should be the least of your worries

I am in excellent shape that controller is just uncomfortable. That was also like 2 years ago I dont take them anymore. The motors for haptics made it several cm too large