B-B-BUT JAPAN HATES THE PS5!!!

>B-B-BUT JAPAN HATES THE PS5!!!

Attached: bbbbbuut.png (2000x1208, 2.04M)

This just shows that dualsense have very short life expectancy.

Maybe you don’t need to HAVE a PS5 to use the Dualsense controller. Ever think of that, Snoy?

This shows:
a) Dualsense are drifting like a tofu delivery man and needed to be replaced already
b) The nips are buying Dualsense to use with their PC
Choose your path wisely

Japs dont play on pc

>switch has games
>PS5 has controllers

>Soulless wii sports and ringfit aren't games.

After the vtuber craze, they do. There are almost twice as many Japanese on Steam than Korean, just for some perspective on Korean's purported "PC Culture".

That hasn’t been true for at least 5 years

If you didn't get the black DS5 you are actually gay

PCs can use all controllers.

Why would you want any of them

Dumb BBC poster

the haptics and shit work on PC and it's got good "controller-feel"
Until they release the PS1 color version, black is the way to go, queer.

Number 2 best color range in existence. Black is the NPC programmed "decision".

lrn2greentext retard

>muh gimmicks!

Who the fuck cares. The Dualsense is a flimsy shitty controller with a 4 hour battery life, drifting issues and faulty triggers. This has been widely reported.

You don't need to have or like the PS5 to buy the controller. I bought one to use for my PC.

I simply had the money to buy one, so I did. I'm an idort when it comes to controllers

It was there on accident incel.

yooooo there's kirby

If you don't have it, how would you know if it's a good controller or not. I've had one for nearly a year by now, and it's good. Hasn't drifted (launch model) and works great, funkiness with Elden Ring aside.

Keep coping

Attached: EpWkVDtUUAAxNPa.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

weebs with their steam client set to japanese get counted in that, whereas i don't think koreaboos set their steam to korean.