What are some more examples of this?

What are some more examples of this?
And thanks for proving me right last night Touhou fags

Attached: Guaranteed replies.png (966x857, 212.09K)

Any Forums

I want to play Embodiment of the Scarlet Devil but I cannot fucking find it

too real

Nyaa.si
Or moriyashrine.org, I heard they got the official games back up again

there genuinely isn't a single example anyone can give in this thread that can beat this, gaming or otherwise

Only the spin offs of TouHou are niche and i guess everything before 6. Another example is probably FF, DQ, Metroid & Earthbound.

oh thanks dude

Attached: tenor.gif (496x498, 1.13M)

Has anyone EVER said Street Fighter is niche? That game was fucking everywhere. It mantained a constant presence through every single console generation up until the Wii. Who the fuck hasn't played SF at some point, even if it was just a SF II Rainbow Edition at some beatdown arcade

Touhou is the posterchild for this.

Have you ever been in a fighting game thread?

FG fans like to think its still a nerd thing even though their dad wants chun li to crush his head while he's listening to guile's theme, it goes with everything.

>SF II Rainbow Edition
fuck this brought back memories

first post depressing post

stop spamming the same thread dude, nobody cares

fpbp

We get it, your contrarian brain won't let you enjoy things that are relatively popular. Just please stop making this thread over and over.

what is the actually niche version of Any Forums?

IRC, futaba, 2ch

/thread
gatekeeping, calling anything 'reddit', shitting on twitter, etc. is pointless because this shithole website became mainstream in 2014

Touhou is not normalfag material. It's not niche either. It's uncommon at best.

>touhou
>normalfags
Genuinely retarded, the most normalfags know about 2hu is some of the music and MAYBE one or two of the most popular girls.

Attached: 1653198747438m.jpg (601x1024, 58.57K)

I enjoy plenty of things that are popular. Like Metal Gear and Zelda. Sorry you don't have a defense for your favorite franchises other than ad populum though. They must not be very good otherwise.

Yeah, this.

Niche communities don't exists on the surface web any more and I'm not joining some faggy discord.

Eh, not really, this place is shitty because of people flooding in due to Any Forums shit and other stuff like that but I'd be hard pressed to find an actual normalfag go to this place when the media plays it up as some hellhold. It's not niche anymore but not being niche doesn't mean it's used by everyone and their dog. That'd be something like Facebook or Twitter.