Do you remember this old gem?

Do you remember this old gem?

Attached: H2x1_NSwitch_TheElderScrollsVSkyrim_image1600w-677514805.jpg (1600x800, 326.39K)

brb reinstalling

i have a hard time figuring out which game is more overrated, skyrim or witcher 3

This belongs in /vr/

If you do not believe it is Skyrim you are the zoomiest of zoomers. Genuinely nothing agianst you, but it is clearly Skyrim.

If we're talking critical reception at release, Skyrim, but Skyrim has gotten a lot more flak than Witcher 3 since, so Witcher 3.

i wonder do you ever use sites other than Any Forums? skyrim does get a lot of pushback, but criticizing witcher 3 is practically heresy everywhere, on Any Forums included

Never heard of this game, should I try it?

Witcher 3 has a more adament hardcore fanbase, but Skyrim is the Pokemon of western RPGs. It is so well known that to normalfags it is synonymous to fantasy RPGs.

yes and do you understand what overrated means, it doesnt mean more popular = more overrated
lmao

Don't try to teach linguist concepts to the 12 year old ESLs on Any Forums.

You're not fooling anyone, todd.

At one point, popularity trascends public opinon of how "good" something is.
Generally, I suppose that it depends on the audience you are asking. But I have no doubt in my mind that in the general populace, Skyrim is held in higher regard simply by the fact that it is more well known.

user, I somehow think you don't really know what a "linguist concept" is.

But Skyrim is great and Witcher 3 is boring shite

Todd doesn’t let me forget

sheesh do boomers really play fossils

>"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

Attached: vz60.jpg (1400x700, 253.23K)

>i wonder do you ever use sites other than Any Forums?

Like what? twitter? Go back faggot.

How would you guys make the combat more engaging?

Attached: 1602191272458.png (809x829, 1017.64K)

>he doesnt know

I played this shit on the PS3 man.
Now I watch my dad play it on the PS5 and it still runs at 30 fps.
What the fuck.

>"What is better - to release a good game, or to give players the tools to overcome the game's evil nature through great effort and lots of tiddies?"

Attached: 1509063406794.png (545x549, 312.04K)