WHERE THE HELL IS THE PC PATCH?!

WHERE THE HELL IS THE PC PATCH?!

Attached: SR2Boss.jpg (1680x1050, 313.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20210826113801/https://steamcommunity.com/app/9480/discussions/0/3149682775496734153/
youtube.com/watch?v=X-jUkXq8ncQ
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gta and sr were never good

the dude working on it died

don't care, didn't ask for your opinion anyways

Is sr1 and sr2 playable on PC?

Everything in this game holds up except for the graphics and controls. And you know, the game being broken on PC.

who asked for your opinion?

SR1 was never released on PC. Unless you want to try and emulate it, your best bet is the Xbox store or just getting a physical copy somewhere. SR2's PC port is notoriously buggy.

Your safest bet is Xbox to play the entire series

truth hurts huh

>600124692(You)

Love the way 360/PS3 games look. Last gen that wasn't totally powerful enough to do muh realism for every games.

wasn't sr1 just a 1:1 gta clone?
pretty sure sr2 is miles better than the first

it's dead, just like saints row

they said a small team is still working on it a couple months ago
they havent spit on his grave quite yet

It's true. Fifteen years ago only subhuman normoid monkeys would play GTA. It was literally the bottom barrel of entertainment where most would just steal cars, drive-by over civilians or have cop shootouts endlessly. There's no depth, no nuance. Just subhuman entertainment for literal mongoloids. With newer releases and features the stakes are bigger and so are the mechanics and yet subhumans still play very much the same.

in the grave with idol ninja and the whole fucking franchise

SR2 is playable but will probably run around 30 fps. 60 on a good pc. But no matter what you do it doesn't really go above 60 and no it's not hardcapped like it just fucking wont go higher unless you have nasa pc.

Irrelevant, Volition promised to take over and promised IdolNinja they'd do so practically on his deathbed.

web.archive.org/web/20210826113801/https://steamcommunity.com/app/9480/discussions/0/3149682775496734153/

Hold them accountable.

>promised
talk is cheap

literally found a fix 2 sec ago for myself
thank me by enjoying the best SR game
youtube.com/watch?v=X-jUkXq8ncQ

Attached: saints-row-dance.gif (220x314, 361.13K)

never coming out because the only guy that cared died and they don't give a fuck about breaking a promise made to a guy literally dying from cancer

now they just need to fix textures not loading in

>install the supposed "fix"
>game now crashes when you buy/change clothes
great fix bro

I just download The Gentlemen of the Row Mod and it works fine for me.